Friday, December 3, 2010

Casual Friday

I so used to love Casual Fridays at the office because I was allowed to come to work in Jeans instead of "dress clothes".

Here at home, Casual Fridays take on an entirely different meaning, LOL

*******

Someone asked me yesterday about Product Shares. My response is... it seems to be a good program with lots of goodies to 'share', just keep in mind it's a profit share and there's only so much profit to go around.
I myself made some bucks the first few days after launch, but seem to be sitting idle now. So patience is the key here. And when your number comes up, you will earn your share of the profit from another person's spend. If you want to speed it up, do a little promoting then the RC will help you along also.
Don't join this to make money overnight, OK? ok :)

*******

Speaking of making money overnight ... both SynergyMoney and Ad2Million are doing just that for me. And at 2% daily in each ... well ... let's just say the kitties, the grand doggies and Baby O won't go without this Christmas. Thumbs up to both Ivan (SM) and Carrie (A2M) for doing a wonderful job for us!

*******

I feel like singing. What shall I sing. mmmmm

OK, here ya go Missi. This one's for you kiddo :)



8 comments:

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

hiya Blondie .. funny you should feel like singing ... I feel like dancing ... unfortunately soon Im off to work blah ... no dancing there hehehe. Anyway just wanted to drop in, say hi and send you a big Aussie hug.

Dunno why I cant get Beatles "love!Love!Love ... All you need is love" outta my head

Keep well ...
xox-Missi-xox

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie,

I just found out as I was checking my account at ad2million that the member count there as of now is exactly 1800! Time sure flies.

Thanks for introducing people like me to this wonderful program.

rabbit :)

blondie said...

Well I'm not a dancer so all I can do is sing in my tone deaf voice, LOL

Thanks for the Aussie hug Missi.
Hope you enjoy your song.

***

Hey rabbit,
We are loving this program, aren't we?
So glad you hopped into it.
Take care :))

Randy V said...

"Love" the song!!!

I haven't seen that version before. Thanks! (even if it was for Missi...I enjoyed it too)

Have a great weekend!

Randy V

Niall E. said...

Here's another rodent visiting also!

Just passing through to say I'm also loving Ad2Million and Synergy Money. And I'm not much good at singing and dancing either.

blondie said...

It was from Yellow Submarine Randy. Can't say I "remember" seeing it then either, LOL
Glad you Loved It !

***

Rodents are always welcome here Will, you know that. hehe
Glad you're enjoying the two 2%'s like I am.
I got 2 left feet when it comes to dancing.
Later :))

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Hmmm...that opening pic. Has a familiar look to it but not only on Fridays. I usually have that mug of java alongside as well..careful not to spill of course....lol

Great article as usual

Gord

blondie said...

Believe it or not,
I thought of you working in your socks when I posted it, LOL

The Cat jumped on my lap today and coffee went flying everywhere! Good thing I had a robe on.
Later :)