Saturday, December 4, 2010

Not To Much Goin On Today

- Cherry Shares site is down. Will it come back? No one knows.

- Made a little profit in Product Shares today, .39 cents (per share) to be exact.

- Today is my last day at Avatar Surf. Will request my payment when I get home.

- Made a little more RC in Grand Bank Club due to a downline paying the PIF for the month.

- Daily emails from Ad2Million continue to come in telling me I've made RC on new or re-purchases from my referrals. Thanks guys!

- Had a hefty cash out from Synergy Money this morning. Now I need to figure out how I'm going to re-invest it. (grin)

That's all for now. Am not very talkative today.
Going to see the Grandbaby for dinner tonight, so am looking forward to that.
Until tomorrow (wave)

7 comments:

debbie said...

As of today I have 100 positions at ad2million! Time to take some out!!

Azlina said...

Synergy Money site is up today and I can't log in.
This message appeared:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method vb_database::halt() in /home/synergym/public_html/classes/mainclass.php on line 0

Support same problem. How about you, blondie?

blondie said...

Wow, nice Debbie.
You have more will power than I do.
I've been withdrawing a little all along.
But my positions are gettin up there too.
Congrats!

***

Azlina,
I was able to login just fine now.
It's 9 PM mountain time here in the U.S.
Perhaps it was a temporary problem.

D2A said...

How's AvatarSurf?

blondie said...

Depends af412 on who's asking?

D2A said...

I was planning to try AvatarSurf out, but saw that you were "putting it to bed". That's why I asked if it's worth trying. If it is, can you please give me your referral URL?

BTW, I'm Rob...an Ads2Million member. That's how I found your blog. You have some great posts! Thanks for all you do.

blondie said...

Hi Rob, nice to meet you.
I get weird comments here sometimes so that's why I was hesitant to reply.

No, am not doing Avatar again. That's why my link doesn't show anywhere.

If you've got your heart set on trying it, I'm sure I could give you one of my friends URLs for it.
You might want to write to my gmail addy for that.
Right under my pic at the top of the blog.
Let me know.

And thanks for the compliment :)