Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone



I'm guessing since I can't find much time to write, that you're probably busy also and wouldn't have time to read even if I did write a long post.

So here I am for a few minutes, to wish you all a very
Merry Christmas!

I'll be around if anything urgent comes up but for the most part, I need to try to stay offline for a couple of days at least.

Happy Holidays !!

PS, Thanks for all the cards and videos and youtube links that you all sent for the Holiday. With my slow connection, it'll take awhile for me to get them all open since I can't do anything else during the process.
Just wanted to tell you I have them and will get to them, I promise :))


4 comments:

Randy V said...

Judy;

I have been busy like everyone else getting ready for Christmas. I spent all day today with each son and their families. It was a great day.

I always have time to drop by and see you. I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a great time with your family.

I look forward to our visiting the rest of this year and in 2011.

Have a great day!

Randy V

HermitJim said...

The very best of this holiday season, my dear friend!

Be safe and stay warm!

Peace and Love!

naphtali said...

Merry Christmas Judy. Have wonderful day with your family.

blondie said...

Randy, Jim and Greg,

Thanks you guys for stopping by and hope you all had a Great Christmas with your family and/or loved ones.

I was too tired to log in last night so sorry for the late response.

Back to work now eh? LOL