Thursday, December 16, 2010

Black December???

Well I got my PetSmart Christmas shopping done today. Kitty presents, Grand Doggie presents, and the usual food, food, and more food. Oh and kitty litter of course, 2 buckets, LOL. Even donated a few bucks to help the homeless pets. Which as you may recall, that's what my 'Freak' was... homeless. The neighbors moved and left him behind. Idiots!

*******

Been having fun in the Synergy Money forum thread reading all the wonderful creative posts there for our 12 Days to Christmas campaign. Be sure to join in and submit a few words if you like. Don't be bashful, we're all having a really good time there... even Gord in his silk Santa boxers that light up, (don't ask, just go see).

*******

Happy to report that Ad2Million is back on track, and the downtime on Tuesday didn't seem to have hurt it one bit. Membership grows, cycling is resumed, all is good :) Thanks you guys for keeping the faith.

*******

What is this Black December anyway?
And who coined that term in the first place?
I keep reading about Black December yet I'm not feeling it.
I'm hearing a lot about it though... all the programs that are running away this month, closing shop and stealing what's left in the cookie jar. But it's not affected me in any way, TG for that! Guess I was careful enough to stay away from those sites that are now collapsing left and right... just in time for them to withdraw your money for their Christmas. That's just f'ing sad.






No comments: