Thursday, September 15, 2011

Got a Late Start Today ...

so I don't have time to be so talkative, LOL


--- Bi-24: received their member no. 1,000 and that person's spend was matched as their bonus. Congrats to them and their Sponsor! 


--- CWC: cycled a bit last night ending in position no. 15829. Also received a payment from Larry today :)
Check your member area NOW for information on the Centurion Wealth HUB. You can't sign up yet, but you can take your time and let all the information sink in. There is a particular part of the HUB that I really like. I'll go into more detail about my thoughts tomorrow. 


--- JBP-JSS: portions of the JSS are up and running. Now the important Tripler should be coming back into view in the next day or so. Just like starting over.




2 comments:

Niall E. said...

Hi Blondie, I hope all is well. This has nothing to do with your post, but I think you might like this story (if you haven't seen it already) "Lost cat from Colorado found in New York" http://uk.news.yahoo.com/lost-cat-colorado-found-york-030509169.html

Will.

blondie said...

Hi Will,
Yes I caught a glimpse of that news.
Amazing story about what that little microchip can do to bring our pets back to us.
Thanks for sending,
Take care :)