Funding to Egopay from Payza:
- Logged into my Egopay account.
- Clicked on the Deposit tab.
- Clicked on the Payza tab.
- Enter the amount you want to fund with.
- Next page is your Confirmation, then it will take you to Payza.
- Log into your Payza account.
- Confirm the amount. Enter your PIN code.
- Then the Egopay site will come back and show you the Transaction Details in your Wallet.
OK, so from $100 transfer, I received $95.51* after fees.
Now, I'm going to go to JustBeenPaid and add some Egopay funds there.
(Note that JBP has replaced Payza with EgoPay for funding and withdrawals, so be sure to add your EgoPay email to your JBP Profile.)
- Log into JBP, then click on JSS.
- Then click on Financial.
- 5 boxes down is 'Fund JSS account'.
- I'm only going to do $10 now to be sure it works.
- Select your Pay Processor (EgoPay).
- Log into Egopay, enter your PIN code.
- Confirm your payment then Submit.
Next page said I sent money, then took me back to JSS.
- Click on Financial Link again (to refresh) and there it is!
Cool, that was easy :)
So now that I've funded my JBP account with Egopay, the first time I need to withdraw from JBP to Egopay, it will make it easy for them to Verify my email address in Egopay to send to.
Make sense? If not, read it again :)
"Note: Higher fees apply to some industries: 3.90 % + $0.59 USD for receiving funds."
So we DO have to pay that fee when we fund Egopay via Payza.
Payza is considered one of their exchangers.
The 1% + .25 advertised fee in Egopay will apply to member-to-member transactions.
We will also pay 2% to send money From Egopay back to Payza.
Then of course, our Payza fee to receive it.
Here's my current account stats:
- Funds used in Subscriptions: $44.00
- Total Grid Earnings: $42.45
Yesterday at the same time, it was $42 in and earned $40.98
So not much difference really. Maybe it hasn't reached me yet :(
GBC/GrandBankClub: Gord just sent out an update about GBC. Once I decipher the Canadian lingo to American, I'll update here :)
OK, I'm done for now.
It's another 100F here again today and I'm roasting.
Thanks for the "Heat Wave" song Pauly ... while you're mellowing in the cool Hawaiian Islands which has never seen a 100 degree temperature. Aloha!