Think of Payza from now on as an Exchanger or as the 'middleman'.
It will be Egopay that we will actually use to 'play' in our favorite programs. So here's an example:
- I send money to (or have money in) Payza.
- I want to put it into JustBeenPaid.
- So I send the money from Payza to Egopay.
- Then I fund my JBP account with Egopay funds.
- When I'm ready to withdraw...
- I send the money from JBP back to Egopay.
- And from Egopay back to Payza.
- Then from Payza back to my bank account.
Now of course all the above doesn't apply if you're using STP or LR or PM. But so many people use Payza that I thought I needed to say something.
JBP-JSS-Tripler: thanks Patrick for posting this in the forum:
We can now add our EgoPay account info to our JBP profile:
Profile --> Manage your payment processors --> Add your EgoPay E-mail address --> Confirm your change in your E-mail you get from JBP.
DO NOT WITHDRAW TO EGOPAY YET! We can still use Payza for withdrawals
Yesterday I managed to get a Payza withdrawal request in and it was already paid today.
I'm going to sit back for the next day or two and see how this all pans out. Of course I'll keep you updated as soon as I hear anything.
-- I'm going to "go through the motions" tomorrow for sending money to Egopay via Payza. Will post step-by-step instructions for those who need it.
-- I'll catch up on the rest of the stuff tomorrow too.
It's just too freaking hot in here to do anything!