Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just Thursday

It's nice and cool here today but there are more fires burning to the West of me which aren't doing me any favors. Since the wind normally comes from the West, not feeling real great today.

JBP-JSS-Tripler8/16/2012 06:30 CEST:  Update on JSS-Tripler Earnings and Placements...
We are currently running a combined payrun for Tuesday and Wednesday earnings (up to 4%) and Sunday & Monday payouts are still in progress. Thursday earnings will start on time and we have made some system modifications to help speed things along until the new servers are in place. Please note that the placement of JSS-Tripler positions is also behind by about 20 hours at this time. Thank you for your patience.
Haven't received my Aug 12th Tripler earning yet, as of 3:30 PM my time. That's ok... had no plans for it today anyway :)

SafeRisk: still going good... made another deposit (from profit) earlier today.

Mint.bz: site was offline this morning. Back now. I did request a withdraw yesterday. Wasn't much. $16 something. Wonder if I'll ever see it?

WhirlWind: will be sending out a voting form to members tomorrow. Can't wait to see that, lol

TheGoldenPath: had to finally give it up. They did enforce the ID thing so I can't PIF or withdraw any longer. Ah well, was fun while it lasted. Good Luck to those who are still playing. I do wish you the best!

Looked at a couple of different programs yesterday and today. Why do they have to make these things so complicated? My head hurts. I'm gone.

No comments: