- Read the entire note all the way down to the "Migrate Now" button.
- Click on that and follow the instructions.
There are a couple of additional pages that show up after the migration page so read up and take notes.
- YES, you will have a new ACX ID number which you can log into using your old ClickPaid password (IF your ACX p/w doesn't work).
- YES, those of us who were in both programs will now have to log into each one separately.
- Problem: when trying to Add my Pay Processor ID to the wallet section, I get a note stating "That account has already been taken" and to use another. So I guess they're still working on that part of the site. I'll wait it out.
- Re: their Traffic Exchange, I couldn't add the same URL to both ACX and the new ACX/ClickPaid site. I would have thought since the sites were separate log in's that the TE would also be separate. Guess not.
CenturionProfits: did you all get the email Update yesterday?
I'd post it here but it's quite long. I actually received it twice so hopefully you got it as well :)
TheAdsBazaar: also sent out an update yesterday.
Again I would post but not too many of you are involved so if you didn't receive it, give me a holler and I'll forward it to you.
FortuneSteam: cashed out again today from FS and received it lightning fast! Also made a re-spend at the same time. What day are we up to now? Eight. Been 8 days of earnings so far. Excellent. Won't be long for my 12x12 plan to mature. YaY!
AdHitProfits: was happily surprised today to see my account balance up by over a dollar rather than just cents. Super. Sure hope it continues that way.
Well, my Ad Pack numbers are getting up there so what the hell, might as well keep purchasing for now. I highly doubt a restart would be coming to ACX since they just opened the Panels. Of course I could be wrong but in the meantime, just going with my gut feeling.
RicanAdFunds and ismAdsIncome: