Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday and rolling ...

Pnenow: Noticed today the news area has been adjusted to show the correct launch date of Sept 10th throughout the message...

News update 08/26/13 - Leaders Pre-launch now, Grand opening on 9/10/13 

You are invited to Pnenow leaders Pre-launch. Act now to take advantage of great pre-launch offers: 


  • Positions purchased before 09/10/13 will mature at 300 times_cycle

  • Positions purchased from 09/10/13 to positions reach total of 100,000 will mature at 200 times_ cycle

  • Positions purchased after positions reach total of 100,000 will mature at 150 times_cycle

  • Positions will cycle and earn 1% daily starting on the grand opening date of 09/10/13

  • Earn 10% from all of your referrals

  • Today I purchased one position to make sure that I would receive credit for the ad2m bonus position, and it worked. Excellent.

    NOTE: First you need to JOIN as a new member in pnenow. Then the system will try to find your old account information from ad2m for the credit. You cannot just log in using your old ad2m info. You need to start fresh.

    NOTE: if the upline of your choice is NOT showing in the registration, clear cookies then click on their link again.

    After you've joined... if you're having trouble with that "click here to renew" link, the Admin has been working on getting that stable but if it's not working for you, a support ticket will do the trick.
    ==========


    CenturionProfits: back to work days and back to receiving our M-F daily earning. I do have enough to withdraw and repurchase but might wait a little longer so that the amount is a little higher so that I can repurchase in a higher paying daily plan. Wow that was a long sentence, but I hope it made sense to members.
    PS, Admin sure does process payments fast too.
    ==========


    FortuneSteam: off to request a cash out. BRB
    OK back. I did make a re-purchase earlier today so requested my cash out of the other 50% of my total.
    ==========


    AdClickXpress: was just there and tried to do some surfing but the site kept locking up on me. So I requested a cash out and will try to surf tomorrow. I wonder if it's because of the server time change? Everybody and their dog are surfing at the same time.
    PS, their site is messed up right now. Tried to enter a new URL in their traffic exchange and it told me my URL is not valid. Well it's valid everywhere else so it must be you, not me. I'll try it again tomorrow.
    ==========


    Heard this song on TV yesterday. Reminded me of me.
    "She got hair down to her knees
    Got to be a joker
    She just do what she please."



    No comments: