Saturday, August 10, 2013

What's Goin On?

Ummm, let me think.

CenturionProfits: Just a reminder, no earnings over the weekend. Also the Admin is out of town this weekend so if support is needed, please be patient with that.
Was happy to see my daily rate (in the Ultimate Plan) jump from 1.7% to 1.9% as the Bonus for my Crowd Funding contribution of $25.03. The bonuses are given randomly so yours could be even better than mine. In any case, I'm real happy with the results so far.

TheAdsBazaar: is doing another weekend contest and those in the program know what to do ;)

AdHitProfits: still surfing daily with the hopes that this will come back to life. It's a great program with a excellent Admin so sure would be nice to see it running (not walking) again.

AdClickXpress: when the panels opened two days ago, I purchased two for myself. Last night I received 2 messages saying that my "ACX Ad Panel Is Filling!" That's good. So today I have 2 spots filled out of the 6 needed to complete a Panel (matrix). I have not purchased any accelerators yet and not sure if I'm going to. Might just let them run on their own and see where they land. I'll keep you posted on that.
* Forgot to mention, I got paid again yesterday. Took less than 24 hours to receive. Thanks ACX !!

RAF & ismAI: no new news. (take a deep breath)
Might need to invest in an oxygen tank before this is over.

No comments: