Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 ... Bring It On

- SynergyMoney is doing fantastic! Only 8 more days to reach our first 60 days of operation. Ivan's been doing a great job keeping up with all the payouts, support tickets and improvements to the site. And being the new year, I would hope to see a lot of new members coming in now too. There are folks who don't like to join programs in the Nov/Dec time frame due to so many scamming for holiday money. But not the case here. Told you when we started, this will be run fairly and will run for as long as we support it. Thumbs Up!
PS, for those of you who are interested in the Contest results, here are the winners from New Year's Eve. And don't forget, we're doing a New Year's Resolutions contest now through the 7th (at the same place).

- Ad2Million: no stopping this baby. She just keeps running and cycling and paying without lifting a finger. (well maybe one finger to push the withdraw button, hehe). Being the New Year, I can imagine folks coming back to forum threads or blogs (like mine) looking to make some bucks the easy way. Well, it doesn't get much easier than this. And if you promote it, get a few referrals under your belt... even better. I just made a $25 RC myself on a referrals new purchase. Doesn't get any better than that!

- GrandBankClub: gotta love the way Gord is sharing profit with us these days. I logged in and Paid for my January PIF last night and noticed today, that I have enough in my account to purchase a new $40 spot on the board. Wow! Thanks to all who are purchasing and paying their PIF's also. Remember it helps everyone in the "game", not just me. LOL

- Product Shares: hmmm Well unless you can really use the products or can get a lot of referrals on your own, don't join this just for the profit share. I'm sure it'll last a long time but if you're diving after the quick buck, this is not the place to do it. K

- Same goes for F5M ... should pay off in the long run. And I do mean loooooong run, LOL. It's moving of course, but very slowly for those who aren't "go-getters". Personally, I'm lazy and not a go getter. So I'll just wait it out and see what happens next.


Finally warming up here today. I see some of the snow actually melting off rooftops. My poor furnace (heater) has been working overtime the last few days to keep me warm. Maybe today he can have a little rest.

Good bye old man winter.
Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on your way out.



No comments: