Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

I made the mistake of going out yesterday at about 5 PM to shovel snow. Colorado is a dry State and normally the cold doesn't feel that cold, but.... yesterday it was 7 degrees Fahrenheit (that's -13.88 Celsius) so when I went out to shovel, thought I was gonna die!
Not sure if it's my head cold that did it, or maybe I wasn't dressed warm enough, or maybe am just getting old... but when I was done, felt like my lungs were gonna collapse. Seriously, can't remember the last time I felt the cold that much!
Thank goodness I have a nice warm home to stay in. Doubt if I'd survive on the 'street' very long if I ever had to :(

*******

Have you had the time to read the Testimonials in Synergy Money? There's a link for them on the front page now, and they're awesome! Everybody's happy... and when they're happy, I'm happy. YaY!!
I myself bought a couple new Serial Premium plans over the last few days. I'm in for the long haul. I know this program is being run properly and I'll be around "till death do us part" LOL
Thanks again to Ivan and all our wonderful members. Hope to see our HYIP make history.

*******

Ad2Million ... well I think anyone who is a regular reader of mine is already advertising (playing) in this one. If not, why not?
Two weeks from tomorrow will be a 5 Month Anniversary for this. Are you surprised? Mmmm, I'm not. I am surprised that membership keeps growing like crazy every single day, which is telling me that happy members are sharing and getting their own piece of that RC Pie :) It IS a good pie ... can't argue with that. So Thanks to all who have joined and are supporting the program.

*******

GrandBankClub ... that Gord never sleeps either. Every day there's news about PIF's, new board positions being bought and placed, and those next in line to be paid or already paid. Actually, GBC hit a milestone yesterday of placing it's 100th Board Position! You can read Gord's update HERE and notice that Blondie is mentioned there too. WhooHooo!

*******

No comments: