Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday and Anniversary and ...



Yesterday my grand "baby O" turned 6 months old. Just felt the need to show her off a little more. Happy Birthday Olivia !! xoxoxo

***********

Today Synergy Money is celebrating it's 60 Day Anniversary!!
It'll still be an hour or so before my first day spends actually 'expire' and return my 4th quarter principal amount. Now since I'm in the Serial plans, and have been reinvesting into the Serial Advanced all along, I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet today.
All I can say is this is the best HYIP I have ever been in!! Am not saying that because it might pay a higher rate or does faster payouts than others. But more so because I have faith in it. I trust the program, I trust the Admin and I trust our members. I know for a fact that Ivan is doing the best he can in keeping up with the day-to-day operations and he IS doing a wonderful job! Thank You Ivan :)
And remember, this is our baby. Yes, I said "our baby". By being an active member, this is my business too. And yours too if you're a part of it. This is a two way street and it's up to all of us to keep our baby healthy and growing. So again, Happy 60 Day Anniversary Synergy Money! And many more :))

UPDATE: via Alert Pay this time, I just bought myself another new Serial Premium for the next 60 day duration. Keepin the ball rolling. Thumbs up!

***********

I just can't seem to keep up with Grand Bank Club's progress. So glad that Gord is running our game for us, LOL. For you non-players, here's a clue on what goes on there ...

Hello GBC Members

Congratulations to member TCCcorky123 for winning the latest PIF draw for a 40 Board position. A big GBC thanks goes to member TCCsnbest55 for purchasing a position through the Easy 40 Plan as well as new member... Regency doing the same.

Tomorrow is Sunday and time for another Profit Share calculation. This is usually completed early in the day but any PIF Pool Fund contributions that come in during the day will also be factored in.

Members Celticboy and Shirley50 got paid this morning and will update with the members next in line to get paid

Gord

Thanks again Gord for all you do! Can't wait to see the next one.

***********


No comments: