Friday, January 28, 2011

Good Morning Colorado

It's a beautiful day here and the sunrise on the mountains was breathtaking. Supposed to be in the 60's today. Good golfing weather for sure, LOL Am sorry for you folks out east that are knee deep (or waist deep) in snow right now. Hopefully my weather will be coming your way soon!

*******

Before I update, was just informed that SureFireSurf is CLOSED. Well, I never played in that one anyway. I didn't care for the Admin's attitude when he first opened it. But that's just me. It did have a good long run, over 80 days I hear, so it lasted longer than most high risk surf sites these days. RIP SFS.

*******

--- SynergyMoney: need to check my account. Will update later.
OK it's later and I just purchased another Serial Premium position to run for another 60 days. So if you can't tell, I have trust in Synergy and Ivan and hope to be eating steak soon (instead of kielbasa & rice), har!
Also we should be seeing a change in the profile of the site soon. I think you guys will like it :)

*******

--- Ad2Million: Here's a great post from the MMG forum that I read last night. If you'd like to see ALL that is being said there (and it's good) you can check our thread HERE. Of course you need to register in MMG if you'd like to comment also. Definitely a good group / team there.

This program without question can continue for quite some time but we all need to make sure we are doing our part to make that happen. I had a number position in my head that I was going to stop reinvesting and strictly withdraw. Then I realized how unfair that would be to others including the new people that joined. So when I do decide to make a withdrawl its always followed by days of reinvesting. Personally i am fine with the amount that I earn daily from this program but I reinvest so others can enjoy what I have been able to over the past 5 months.

I myself repurchased 5 more positions yesterday and requested a little payout. Would have liked to put it all back in, but I could use a few bucks in my pocket as well. Happy Cycling Everyone! We're doing great!

*******

Was just chatting with Gord and advised him to use my "earnings" in GBC - Easy 40 Plan to buy me a new 40 Spot and pay for my February PIF also. Yes, it was that much! Thanks to all who are contributing to the PIF pool. I hope my new spend will help to push someone else off the board to "pay" status. Yippee!!

*******

McFads is doing fine. Gettin my sites seen by others and earning a little along the way. Just for the record, your "rebate" does not show after surfing. It'll show up the next day after you surf. So just think of it as being a day behind, always. But keep surfing for the credits and rebates, ok.

*******

Every day is a challenge, ya know?
I went to my email where I house my "Alert List".
Had 10 new "JoinAlertList" emails and about 15 SPAMS.
Either those spammers are just fk'ing stupid or some IDIOT is selling that email address. Well in any case, I thank those who really DO wish to be added to my Alert List, and F-U to those who just want to spam it.

Can I do the song now? Please Please Please?
Ummmmmm Let me think about it.


No comments: