Thursday, January 20, 2011

Getting Better All The Time

I feel better. You feel better?

- Synergy Money is doing fantastic! Ivan is such a workaholic with all the updates, improvements to the site, and of course his fast payouts.
There is something that bothers me though, so I'm just gonna spit it out. We had some big promoters in the beginning. Some were real cheerleaders and I don't see them around anymore. Am guessing I know why.
I just don't understand why anyone would want to take advantage of this program. It's the best thing since sliced bread and it's getting better all the time. So to the folks who aren't coming back, it's your loss. I'm enjoying the heck out of making my 2% daily! (big smile)




- Ad2Million ... what can I say? Just submitted another testimonial, not because I had to, rather because I wanted to. Carrie's doing a great job and am thankful for all the supportive members there too :)
I wish she'd pay more attention to some of those testimonials though. One that I read yesterday made absolutely no sense with regards to this program. Maybe the dude who wrote it was smokin pot and forgot where he was, LOL

- Two more PIF Winners over at GBC this week. That's a total of five for the month so far. Nice!!
Congratulations to members Phoenix14 and castello for winning 40 Board positions from the PIF Pool draw today!
That was posted on Tuesday. Yippee!


- So how you guys feeling about Positive Surf? Am a little nervous about it myself since it just completed it's first 12 days yesterday. Said I was gonna buy a new spot, but I didn't yet. I still have one running for another 6 days. Might just let it go for now, keep an eye on the forums and see what happens. (shrugs)
Don't worry, am not a HAR. If it continues steady and rising, I'll continue to support it also.
BUT looks like he's a bit later than usual with the payouts today. A-oh :(

- BTW, just because I don't mention a program often (that you see here on the side bar), doesn't mean it's not working. It just means it's working slower than the things I talk about daily. So if you don't mind waiting longer to see results, they all work. You just need a lotta patience. And I DO mean lotta.

- Speaking of such, will remove Product Shares now. It's not moved for a long time and I don't want you to get trapped into the same situation as me. Don't get me wrong, it's a fine program but ... it's just not moving like I hoped it would. K

*******

No comments: