Monday, January 10, 2011

A Matter of Trust

Was chatting with a friend this morning and the word "Trust" came into the conversation. So I got to thinking about Trust here on the net... who I trust, what I trust and how I build my trust.

There are certain Admins of programs that I do trust.
I trust Ivan of Synergy Money. I trust Gord of Grand Bank Club, and I trust Pete of Team Cash Cow. I've known them all for a long time now and also know that they can all be trusted.

Then there is Carrie of Ad2Million, who I've learned to trust over time. I didn't know her from Jack when she first approached me about Ad2M, yet over the last 4-1/2 months, she's built the trust that she so rightly deserves.

Now I'm not one to normally "put my money where my mouth is", part of the reason being I just don't have that much money to go around, LOL. YET I find myself spending much more freely in both Synergy Money and Grand Bank Club because I know who these people are and I know they're running their programs exactly as they should be run.

So I don't know about you, but it's been paying off for me quite nicely :)

OK, guess that was my Editorial for the day.
Listen to the words of this song, and try to relate it to our programs (rather than love). You'll get my drift.



*******

2 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

It's me again and have to give you two thumbs up for a gem of an article and thank you for your kind words.

Awesome how you picked that song by Billy Joel and how it blends in with this online world we are in.

You got talent girl!

Gord

blondie said...

No talent here, but Thanks to Billy Joel for helping me out :)

And yes, sure seemed similar to how we react about this stuff here online. Weird eh?