Saturday, June 16, 2012

I'll Tumble For You

Hey I'm here.
Just needed some time away.
Went to watch Olivia (my grand daughter) at her first "Tumbling Class" this morning. Too cute! All those little ones jumping and doing summer saults and diving through the cushioned obstacle course. She had fun. Especially when her Mommy and Daddy had to show her how to do it, lol


















JBP-JSS-Tripler: had trouble getting in earlier today but seems to be fine now. If you're still having a hard time with the Captcha Code, after cleaning out your cache and cookies, try this:
IF YOU DONT SEE THE CAPTCHA = HOLD CTRL DOWN AND PRESS F5 AT THE SAME TIME.
Also news about Tripler purchases earlier this week:
(^_^) JSS-Tripler - Our Record Growth Helps You!
Welcome to all our new members!
On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, purchases of new JSS-Tripler positions hit new all-time records each day! Yesterday (Thursday) was the second-highest number ever. Our healthy growth keeps us going and strengthens our ability to make your payouts every day.

Now that's good news for all of us!
I so love this program, you know? I'd really be lost without it.


SafeRisk: doing fine and paid every time I ask :)


GoldenPath: my subscription fee is coming out daily now and I am also seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with the matrices filling. Only Level 1 so far, but that's OK, I got a late start.
Still concerned about that ID thing but I'll wait for their next update and see what happens.


GBC: got paid my profit share today (thanks Gord) and I need more "Easy 40 Plans"... but I already have four running and that's the max. Dang :(


Mint.bz: got a nice payout from the Mint today. And I did remember to keep $25 in my mint-wallet for my upcoming monthly Membership fee. "Buddy" membership is only $10. "Dragonfly" (which I am) is $25 and the "Premier" is $49.00


Compound150: am not 'advertising' it any longer but still keeping an eye on it. Seems their x-head moderator at their forum has been waiting on her payment since June 10th. Also many are asking again ... where is Dave and where are the updates and when is the restart and when is he going to pay the old T2MK members out? Hmmm


Alright, am gonna go do my surfing at ShowBizHits now. I do it every day, build up a few credits to promote any new or favorite programs. Heck I even promote myself once in a while. Have my "Blondie's Lounge" banner in there just for grins.


No, I'm not a Boy George fan.
But we were singing the song to Olivia today :)




No comments: