Monday, September 17, 2012

Ground Hog Day or Not?

Was waiting patiently for some action over at Profit Clicking today. When I checked early in the day, everything looked the same which reminded me of the movie "Ground Hog Day".

Now this afternoon is a different story.

Checking my own account I see that my recently bought Ad Packages are placed and earning.

Bought 1 yesterday that earned .20 cents today. But the ones placed on the 15th only earned .30 cents for 3 days, which makes sense if they started earning on the 16th.
And for the ones placed on the 12th... some earned 1.15 and others 1.35 although they were placed on the same day. That's gotta be an error but I'm not going to stress over it.

So obviously they're working on it, but it's still not quite up to par.

Also remember that our older Ad Packs migrated from JBP Tripler's are still in limbo. Nothing moving there yet as far as income.

I know everyone is anxious for the "withdraw" button. Especially those who plan to withdraw and be gone. I'd like to see it too for that reason alone. The negative comments that are flying around are just too ridiculous to even consider. Especially the posts from those who don't even bother to read the updates or ask their upline for news.

If this were some fly by night new program, I might tend to agree with the naysayers. But it's not. I think a lot of thought and time and money went into creating Profit Clicking and they're not just going to let it disappear.
Well, that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it :)

PS, Are You Ready For Some Football?



1 comment:

HermitJim said...

There will always be some nay sayers, regardless of the program!

Must be sad not to have a life!

Thanks for the updates!