Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hope you all are having a great day today.
Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it.
I'll try to squeeze in a few updates before I have to leave.
My family is making dinner today so no cooking for me. YaY!


ProfitClicking: I did receive my daily ad pack income from 11/8 through 11/20 overnight. Haven't checked the numbers yet to see if it was calculated pre-shift or post-shift.*
* thanks for the comment ulurtz, you saved me some time. Post-shift it is.
- also received a few RC's from the cycled panels of referrals or their referrals.
- haven't received news that the 'shift' is complete. so they may still be working on numbers if yours doesn't appear correct.
- no news on any more payments though. still pending.


RicanAdFunds and ismAdsIncome: continue to run flawlessly and I'm real happy that I joined both.
Suppose I should include Richard and Russell in the things that I am Thankful for today, lol. Seriously. These two programs have been the best thing since chopped 'turkey' liver :)


Phinanci: still waiting on a re-open date till the 25th, so nothing to report there yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Info:
I made a calculation of the combined sales profits and the numbers are calculated post-shift.

Happy Thanksgiving.

ulurtz

blondie said...

Thanks for letting us know.
That'll make it easier to check that way first.

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Niall E. said...

Dear Blondie, here's wishing you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving. Will.

blondie said...

Thanks Sweetie :)