Tuesday, September 3, 2013

One Week To Go and...

Here we go... Pnenow:

News update 09/03/13 - Exciting changes; Grand opening on 9/10/13 

Great news! After reviewed suggestions from many on-line marketing leaders. We have decided to revise our cycling method to a more exciting and more aggressive 2% daily as following:

  • Positions will cycle and earn 2% daily starting on the grand opening date of 09/10/13

  • The 2% daily will continue for 300 days or about 10 months, then may lower to 1%.

  • Positions purchased before 09/10/13 will mature at 300 times_cycle

  • Positions purchased from 09/10/13 to positions reach total of 100,000 will mature at 200 times_ cycle

  • Positions purchased after positions reach total of 100,000 will mature at 150 times_cycle

  • Earn 10% from all of your referrals


  • Act now to take advantage of great pre-launch offers:
    Admin Chung
    ======

    Back to me: Don't forget if you were a previous Ad2Million member you can still receive 1 old ad2m position for every 1 new Pnenow position you purchase. This offer is only good until Sept 25th.

    I hope you are all as happy with that update as I am. I'm sure those who already purchased and waiting for launch are even more excited now too. It's a good move IMO and I'm really glad the Admin took the suggestions of his members seriously. Thanks Chung :)
    ==========

    I'll be back in a bit. 
    Been moving a little slow today.

    OK it's really hot in here so I can't sit long.
    We're still in the 90's F and it's not getting better.

    CenturionProfits: paid today from my last 2 requests.
    Thanks Keith :)

    ACX and ACX-CP: paid from both today which were requested yesterday. Thanks to those teams also.

    I need an ice bath.

    No comments: