Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm not here, lol

Been kind of busy today catching up on paperwork and stuff. Since Lou dog went home last night, it'll take me another day to get back into the 'swing of things'. I sure did miss her licking my face this morning to wake me up. She's a cutie!

I will be checking my emails but don't really have much to report here right now. Everything seems to be working fine for me and moving right along.

So you all have a great day!
I'm going to watch Golf on TV and relax :))


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes some times a person needs Monday to recoup from Sunday - go figure.
Take some well deserved relax time.
Will read you news later this week.

HermitJim said...

hey Blondie...we'll struugle along without ya, even though it won't be easy or nearly as much fun!! See ya on the flip side!

Jim

blondie said...

Hi Guys,
Well it's Tues already so let me see if I can come up with something good. Later :))