Friday, April 9, 2010

Yawnnnnnnn

Been working on tax stuff all day and I'm beat.
Good news is .. I'll be getting back a few bucks this year.

Re: NextGenProfits ...

- I DID eventually decide on the 100% compound option, and it IS added to your deposit. So I'm just gonna let it grow there for awhile and see how it goes.

- Note that interest shows after 24 hours. So if you made a deposit at 8:00 PM tonight, don't look for your interest earning until after 8:00 PM tomorrow night. (Business days, right?)

- I got a new referral last night that wasn't originally in NextGenMarket. Checking this morning, he was NOT shown in my referral list. Hmmm Wrote to Witold about it and he fixed it right away, BUT I don't know what the problem was. My referral never clicked on anyone else's site. So either my referral link doesn't work for NEW members OR someone is swiping my referrals. I'll let you know once the Admin replies.
Hope I didn't lose any more than what I'm aware of.

That's all for now.
Later (wave)

*******

No comments: