Monday, May 10, 2010

Old Dogs

Just received an email a few minutes ago from Tony who is running RockSolidFund. There are still some 20% bonuses left for grabs. Not many, but a few. Wrote about this one yesterday afternoon so if you missed it, scroll down to below the Mothers Day song.
26 More 20% Matching Bonus left
After 18 hours we only have 26 more 20% Matching bonuses left. We anticipate that they will be snapped up within the next few hours.
*15 Left (as of about 4 PM EST)

And this one is on a '24 hours from time of purchase' schedule. Upgraded about this time yesterday and I just received my 4% daily for today. Cool :)

*******

Kevan is doing a wonderful job keeping up with Hydro-Funds activity and payments. When he's online, you can pretty much expect your requested withdraw within hours, if not minutes, lol
He was asking yesterday in the MMG forum about changing the plan or adding another one. Seems the players voted to "keep it just the way it is". I mean if it ain't broke, don't fix it. And I agree.
PS, I currently have 6 separate upgrades running. The most recent was purchased 2 days ago, which means I never intended to HAR (hit and run). I hope you don't either. This is probably one of the most upfront and honest programs out there today ... and I'm sticking with it.

*******

XanaduRiches seems to be a little slower in payouts than normal. I requested one Friday morning and I'm still waiting on that one. Now I know they don't do payments over the weekend so I'll wait till later to be concerned. I sure wouldn't "add" anything now though.
UPDATE:

Hello Xanadu Members,
It has become imperative that we restructure our program. Everyone that is owe money will be paid after the restructure is completed. We have temporarily disabled the Payment Processors as we will not be accepting anymore upgrades until the restructuring is completed.
If we wanted to run with your money we could just keep taking your upgrades and then disappear. But we are doing what we have to do for the longevity of the program. We will not respond to any insulting emails. If anyone continues to send us insulting emails their account will be deleted and they will not be paid after the restructure. We expect this restructuring process to take about a week.
You are expected to continue to do your daily surfing if you intend to get paid for the time while the restructuring is going on. We would appreciate it if you won\'t do any damage to the program by posting bad things on the forums. Any negative post could hurt the program during this restructuring period. If the program is hurt it will badly affect all of us. Sorry about any inconvenience that this may have cause you, but we have to do what we think is right for the longevity of xanaduriches.
Thanks,
Clay

*******

So what's the real deal in the NextGeneration programs? Doesn't appear to be paying. Doesn't appear to be moving withdrawals from NGMarket to NGProfits like he said he would. And doesn't answer support tickets. Am sorry to say if we don't hear something from Witold soon (like yesterday) these two are down the tubes also.
What I find unusual is the fact that Witold ran an awesome program for almost 100 days. And as I said before, that's just unheard of in this business. So I don't think he'd just run away with money. There's got to be a reason for what's going on.
Well, the sites are still up so let's keep our fingers crossed. OK?

*******

Just had cake and ice cream for breakfast. Talk about a sugar rush! And the next door neighbors are getting a new driveway today. Pretty noisy here .. hope I don't need a nap, lol

*******

My11K ... beginning to think I was not in the right place at the right time for this one. I do have 3 referrals from spillover BUT I think I need 9 more to cycle?!? Holy crap! Wish me luck.

*******

OLD DOGS











One day an old German Shepherd starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old German Shepherd thinks, 'Oh, oh! I'm in deep doo-doo now!' Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the panther is about to leap, the old German Shepherd exclaims loudly, 'Boy, that was one delicious panther! I wonder, if there are any more around here?'

Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees. 'Whew!' says the panther, 'That was close! That old German Shepherd nearly had me!'

Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the panther. So, off he goes.

The squirrel soon catches up with the panther, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the panther.

The young panther is furious at being made a fool of and says, 'Here, squirrel, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!

Now, the old German Shepherd sees the panther coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks, 'What am I going to do now?', but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old German Shepherd says...
'Where's that squirrel? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another panther!

Moral of this story...

Don't mess with the old dogs... Age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery!
Brilliance only comes with age and experience.

*******

PS, Thanks to Bill for the story and
thanks to UpsideDownDogs.com for the pic.

The End :))

No comments: