Monday, May 17, 2010

Rock Solid is Back on Track

RockSolidFund is back and beautiful today! Checked my account and only noticed one problem with a missing referral. I wrote to Tony and am sure he'll fix it as soon as he can. Noticed I have funds in my account also but I'm not withdrawing today. Poor guy will be busy enough as it is.

*******

Just had my lawn power raked, raked, aerated and fertilized. Took 2 guys only 45 mins to do it, so I hope my grass will look a little greener this year. This hard clay soil really sucks, you know?

*******

It's late now and I need to kick back.
Check this out, it's really beautiful.

http://www.greatdanepro.com/Colors/index.htm

Thanks for sending it to me Robert :)
Definitely worth sharing.

*******

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Colors - yes that is a beautiful site to watch and listen to. Thank you for sharing it.

blondie said...

Thanks Myrna, glad you enjoyed it too :)