Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Moooooo

Was cruising around the forums this morning until I got bored (and it didn't take that long, lol)

Then decided to look around Team Ca$h Cow's back office.



I can see that Pete really put a lot of work into this and I hope to get good results from it. As for me, I've got 2 of my 3 needed referrals right now. Once I have my 3 personals, Pete will place new members where they are needed in the team. He does have a "Team List" in the members area where you can track how we're all doing. This is very well organized :)
Thumbs up for the Cow!

*******

Just read a really good Newsletter about The Prosperity Game that Gord put together. Do realize that this one is not a get paid overnight thrill. It'll take awhile but things are picking up now. Here's what he wrote:

It's been awhile since I wrote anything about the
Prosperity Team which is a team build for the International board game...(can't post the name here) Game. Prosperity is #1 or one of the top teams in North America at this time.These rankings flip flop when Teams get a sudden burst with the influx of new members.

This is an ongoing steady build as Team members get pushed up through board levels. I am up on the $300 board with a payout of $400 when I move off and up to the next level...$600 board.

But...the $150 first board is the starting point and the latest member to exit and move up to the $300 board is Shirley. Everybody likes to see payment proofs and if this is the real deal so here it is from yesterday...

Date: May 18, 2010 6:58:34 PM
Amount Sent: $190.00 USD
Sender Name: Deep-Liberty
Message: 150 phase final pay
Actual post on AlertPay:
+ 5/18/2010
Transfer Received From Deep-Liberty
Completed $190.00 USD

Now...Kim, in charge of placement on the boards has access to the actual server and Team members can see where they are on the boards where, before, it was all on paper and had to be requested from the K Game crew.

So that's the latest and Team member, Irene, is very close with only one position left to move off the first $150 board and get paid like above.

And Thank You Gord for the above post!

*******

You know the old saying "Silence is Golden"? Well that does NOT apply here on the net. Silence is one of the worst things that can happen with a program Admin.

For example, Xanadu Riches were supposed to be doing a restructure which would take a week. That was announced 9 days ago (give or take).

NextGenMarket and NextGenProfits are paying a little once in awhile, but very sporadic. Not a good thing especially when Witold has had nothing to say.

Hydro-Funds site was down earlier today, but Kevan did post quite a bit yesterday in the forum and I can't blame him for not having much left to say. Besides supporters, there are always a lot of complainers that you have to deal with. I feel bad for any Admin that has to go through that ... well the honest ones at least, lol
** Hydro-Funds UPDATE in MMG HERE.


So I would hope that all of you read the FAQs or Terms in any program that you join. There are no guarantees in this type of game and if you can't afford to lose the money you're playing with, then don't play. I know that sounds harsh but that's what I learned a long time ago. Just always be prepared for the worst, then you can be that much happier when you win.



4 comments:

naphtali said...

Hey Judy. Whatever happened to the Bunny Bump? Also did you see the email Sent you yesterday? Take care.

blondie said...

I did see that email and put it off till later, then forgot about it. Sorry :( Sometimes my brain is a little slow.

Ahhh Bunny Bump.
It's still there and slowed down like everything does. I just wish I had known ahead of time how it was going to 'work'. I would have played my cards differently.

Sheila M said...

Hi Judy,

I was going to ask the same thing...I have to choose differently myself as I don't seem to fare well in those kinds of ventures...lol

blondie said...

Well Sheila, like I said ... if I had only known :(

I am hoping though that Cash Cow will be a hit. Hey if we could get a following like that Team Orangexxxx guy, remember him? Lots of talk, no action.
At least here we have Pete to keep us on the moooooove. ha!