Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Back Pedaling

Decided to backpedal my way out of Avatar Surf, so I removed the links posted here and am happy to report that I only have one referral who's a friend of mine, so I'll keep an eye on him.
Now it may turn out to be a fine site to surf and play in, but I was made aware of a few disturbing facts this morning that convinced me not to share this one.
Of course I'll play till the end to promote my sites, but that's about it. I don't want to feel responsible for others who may get carried away and not make it to profit.

*******

CherryShares is another one I see biting the dust soon. Too many folks are having trouble getting into the site. Their LR payment requests are not being honored. They are having to withdraw through AP instead. Opposite for me ... I invested through AP yet I can only withdraw through LR. Go figure. But that was totally due to the scammer promoter that I trusted and should not have. OK, nuff said. If you have funds available in CS to withdraw, do it! And do it now!

*******

I do believe that Ivan of SynergyMoney will be sending out his update today about our new plans. Can't wait to read it and share it with you. As I mentioned before, I really think you're going to like this.
OK hot off the press:

"Dear blondie,

Today we are making a big announcement. In this newsletter you will read about the introduction of a new “Serial plan” and other improvements to Synergy Money.

**New Serial plan**
From today in Synergy Money there is a new type of serial plan - “Advanced”. All features are the same as “Premium Special” (60 day investment term/25% of principal return every 15 days). Please, be informed that there are two differences with the original serial plan. The first is that you will need to have an active deposit in “Premium Special” in order to be able to deposit and the other difference is that the minimum is $30.

**New Support Ticket system**
Since last week, there is a new support ticket system integrated in your member area. This is a useful tool to manage any support issues and it is really easy to use. I kindly ask you to use this system instead of the contact form. It is easier to monitor and manage. However, I will also reply to you if you use the contact form.

**New Banners**
Another addition to the site is the new GIF banners. You can find them in your member area under “Banners (GIF)”. The main purpose of them is to be noticed by being different from the conventional HYIP banners you see everywhere in the forums and monitoring sites.

Also I would like to thank “goldman1” for taking the initiative in creating one of the banners and allowing us to use it. You can also thank him in our MMG thread -
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Synergymoney-Synergymon-t361885.html&st=180

**Christmas**
For the upcoming holidays expect to see some fresh small forum contests in the "12 days to Christmas" (starting 2 days after my Birthday - 14th of December). There will be also some little surprises on the layout and design of Synergy Money.

**Conclusion**
That is everything for the moment. I hope you are generally satisfied with the performance of Synergy Money. In case of any concerns or challenges with the site, contact me and I will help you the best I can.

Last week we had our first VIP member and I expect to see more to come in the weeks ahead. We are very close to break the 200 mark in memberships.


As always, thank you for your synergistic efforts and team spirit.

Working together we can produce an enhanced effect greater than the sum of the individual effects.

Regards,
Ivan"

So that's it. Please if you have any questions about any of it, gimme a holler. You know I'm happy to help you, right? Right :)

I'm gonna add a little note that I just replied to someone in a forum who didn't understand the advantage of the serial advanced (advantage) plan. Here it goes:

OK ... here's how I'm seeing it:

Let's say I only had $100 to invest in the Serial Plan.
Now I haven't withdrawn any yet (or even if I did, doesn't matter)

After the first 15 days I have earned $30 plus I get 1/4 of my principal back which is $25

Now I could let that $55 sit there doing nothing for another 15 days in order to have enough to get back into the Serial Plan again, OR

I could use $30 or more of it to buy into Serial Plan - Advanced

Then my orig invest PLUS my earnings are still working for me with no more out of pocket cost.

Now does that make sense or am I just T W I S T E D ??? dancing4dh.gif

*******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I hope the program works out for you, pretty lady!

Seems like we used to have quite a few more paying programs in the past, doesn't it?

Hey, I hope that you have a very nice holiday, sweetie!

blondie said...

Oh I dunno Jim.
Maybe I'm just more careful these days and don't jump on everything I see.
The ones I show here, are doing good.
And if you 'played' again, you might be surprised.
Thanks for the visit :))