Monday, November 8, 2010

I Like Money

Money isn't everything.
But it sure does help :)

Got PAID $25 this morning from my 2nd moose position at GBC's Easy40Plan (K-game)! Now that's the 2nd one for me that's moved off the 40 board and onto the 75, also creating me a 'clone' position for yet another 40 spot. Yippee! And I see there's more people for Gord to pay out once things get moving over in Switzerland.

Currently waiting for funds to arrive from Deep Liberty who manages the Board Game and will be forwarding payments to members affected. One payment was made this morning to a Club member. I made a manual request this morning as on site automatic withdraw is not enabled yet where techs continue to work on the Karus Board site.

I have come to learn the Swiss do not rush into things..perhaps why their watches are so reliable...lol

Funny guy, thanks Gord.
That was my 'moose seven' by the way, for those who are watching for their own funds to move off one board and onto the next.


A little more about GBC today: The latest winner of a PIF free $40 Board position is username: meltcat
There's a story behind this. You ready?

Cat (meltcat) contacted me last month when she remembered that she owed me money from last year. We both joined the dumb PAC cyclers and lost. I had loaned her the funds to 'play with' and we kind of forgot about it after the site collapsed.
So recently she got a hold of me to pay me back. She sent it in PayPal. WHOA! She sent way too much!! 'Keep it' she said. I said No, I'm not keeping money for nothing.
How about ... I send the extra back to you in either AP or STP, then you can use it to 'play' in something else.
OK (she said), any suggestions?
Yes, GBC's Easy 40 Plan.
So she bought a position in late Oct, paid her PIF starting in November, and now she's the latest PIF Winner!
I am so happy for her and I'm so glad we made the right choice (wink wink).
Now how's that for a cool story?

*********

Just before I logged off last night, decided to join a new Traffic Exchange. Why? Well, a few reasons.
1, it's being run by two ladies that I know from the MLMDivas forum.
2, it's brand new as of Oct 30th.
3, always good to have new folks to promote to.
4, Divas forum members get 500 credits for joining (not sure how long that will last).
5, Gold membership didn't cost very much (so I went for it).
6, it's got nice BIG numbers to click on, so even those of us with reading glasses can easily surf, LOL
7, (not the reason I joined but) they're having a referral contest which runs till the end of Nov. There's some nice payouts for those of you who are good at sponsoring new folks in.



Anyway here it is for you to check out and join if you like. I won't stop you, haha Yes I know this banner doesn't fit in my space but, you get the gist.

*********

Oh just looked at the date:
Happy 4 Month Birthday Baby-O
gramma loves you :)

I have some new pics from Saturday, but not downloaded yet.
Plus I don't think I got any close ups this time, dang.

*********

No comments: