Saturday, November 27, 2010

TBD

Wrote about GWDConline on Nov 21st.
Hope you all took my advice and cashed out.
The site is down/gone/kaput today and from what I understand, was not his fault. Just one of those programs that didn't 'catch on' like others do. Which is too bad, but nothing we can do now.
So long "Uncle Albert" (wave).
Guess it just wasn't meant to be.

*******

Here's something fun for today from Ivan at Synergy Money:

Dear Synergy Money members,

Today we started a small voting contest on our MMG thread and it turned out to be pretty fun. So, I decided to share it with everyone. The rules are simple.

Every 5th person to post a vote and add the word "Yay" to their vote get $1 bonus.
For example: "I got paid. Yay."

You can also post any feedback you wish.
For example, "Excellent program. Fast support and on time payments. Yay!

You can use MaxiVote and the manual rating sites.I will be checking maxivote and the manual rating sites too.You add your member ID in the post so i know who you are.

I hope you will have fun with it.

Two things I'd like to add: This does NOT apply to MMG posts and all the Voting Sites can be found from the "Ratings" link on Synergy Money's home page. Cool :)

*******

Congrats Pete! Just read in GrandBankClub:
Congratulations to member: Canadian for winning the latest $40 Board position from the PIF Pool
So that's one more $40 board position to help us all move forward in the K-Game. Thanks Gord!

*******

OK Look on the right side at the banners. I joined Product Shares just now and they say it's going to launch tonight at 6 PM CST. Well that's only an hour from now so I'll write more about it after it launches and I get in and paid and all that.
This is the one run by Valerie Underhill. You may recognize her name as she's been around a long time and not out to get anyone. I'm convinced she'll run a good program, and I'll be back later or tomorrow to share details. Am just too tired right now.
** I lied. Am still here. Checked into Product Shares and just One Hour after launch I've already earned $3.99 per position without any referrals. How cool is that? I guess it really is a product share - profit share site. Oh and it's $15 per share, Alert Pay. OK, as you were.

*******

You do realize today is the 27th, right?
Seems like a long (yet short) two months to me.
And I think we're still connected. I do.

*******

We're so sorry Uncle Albert.
But the kettle's on the boil and we're so easily called away.



No comments: