Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Close, But No Cigar

Been trying to get into my back office at Funds-o-Matic all day, but no luck yet. The site does come up for me, but when I try to "login" I get the same Data-base error message that others are seeing.
Now we know FOM was under a DDOS attack the last couple of days and Randy thought it was all back to normal, but it's not. So I'm not going to sweat it and will just check back tomorrow.

*******

Was surprised this morning when I opened GBC-Easy40Plan and noticed that my account balance is over $12 now. Nice. That was a result of some RC received from the "Loyalty Rewards" plan that Gord recently put into place. I'm not going to cash out. Am going to save it for my December and January PIF contributions.
Thanks Gord and all the Members contributing to the PIF funds.
Also from the site: "
Congratulations to Jooko72 for winning the latest PIF $40 board position. Another draw will take place very soon." (Jack is that you? Congrats buddy :)
See guys, pays off to pay your PIF's.

*******

I keep seeing shadows ... but nothing is there. Hmmm

*******

Where was I? Oh yeah. Ad2Million is rockin my wallet right now. If you guys are promoting it or just sharing it with a few online contacts, it's soooo worth it. I received an awesome RC today and I thank my referral for that! Yes I have been blessed with some wonderful referrals. Actually earned enough today to pay for the Cat Food that I bought for the entire month, LOL Love it!
Did you notice, we're over 1100 members now and climbing steady. Thanks Carrie, (who should be pushing the "cycle" button for the night any time now).

*******

No comments: