Friday, November 26, 2010

Make Money While You Sleep ...

and thank goodness I do. Cause I didn't sleep very good last night, so my brain is sorta mush today. But when I logged in this morning, sure nuff, I made money!!

One of my cats spotted a mouse running through the living room last night. The smart little mouse hid behind the entertainment center but before I could turn the lights off for bed, all 3 cats were surrounding that piece of furniture waiting. I didn't hear any noise overnight and TG didn't find any carcass this morning, but none the less, had a hard time sleeping because of it. I'll try to catch him today and put him outside so at least he's got a fighting chance. Poor little dude :(

*******

Last night, before and after my Turkey dinner, I made 2 new spends in SynergyMoney's new Serial Advance plan. That's the plan that is the same as the original Serial plan except for 1, you must already be in the serial plan to participate and 2, minimum spend is only $30 (as opposed to $100 in the Serial).
Now that we've completed our first 15 days here, I did receive my 1/4 principal back plus the 2% interest I've been earning the entire time. So without any more 'out of pocket' money, I have more running and earning today than I did at the start. Works for me!!

*******

I don't like loud noisy websites. The ones that just blast you with something as soon as they open. At least here in mine, you always have the option of playing the song or not playing the song. Where's my earplugs?

*******

Happy Birthday to Ad2Million who is 3 months old today! And you know the nicest part about it? You really don't have to 'work it' other than checking your account daily (or weekly) and looking for new referrals (if you like). The folks who have joined under me have thanked me more than once for introducing it to them. And I'm pleased as punch with it too. This IS one of the sites that makes me money while I sleep. YaY!
PS, nearing 1600 members as of right now, and my positions bought on opening day are only 6 cycles (days) away from doubling. Let me think ... Ad2M 2% daily. Bank .001% monthly. OK, you get the picture.


*******

Nothin better than cold Pumpkin Pie for breakfast :)

*******

GrandBankClub and the K-Game ... when logging in there yesterday noticed my Account Balance went up again. What? It's not Sunday, LOL Gord then informed me that one of my referrals in GBC added even MORE to the PIF Pool which gave him a little, gave me a little, and helped the PIF Pool of Funds get bigger also. Wow, that's nice to hear! Won't be long before "G" can do another PIF drawing too!

*******

Hey I got a question for you guys if you dare to comment on it.
Do you think Traffic Exchange Sites really work for promoting?
Was thinking about this the other night, that TE's are almost the same as the old Safelist sites. Do people still do those? I didn't have much luck at it so put it to bed years ago.
What I realized about the safelists is ... it's a bunch of promoters advertising to other promoters who are advertising. Does anyone go there to Join anything new? Or do they just go there to Advertise their own stuff? See what I mean.
Comments are welcome.
Thanks :)

*******

3 comments:

Profit Hub said...

Hi Judy:

I am glad you posed the question about Traffic Exchanges. I've done a lot of promoting in TE's and have learned a lot through using them over the past few years. Technically, you are correct in saying that it's a bunch of promoters advertising to other promoters. TE's were originally designed to help site owners improve their SEO rankings. Then it evolved into affiliates promoting their sites in order to get referrals.

Ok, so let me get to the point. LOL In my experience, TE's are NOT good for acquiring new referrals for a program. However, they ARE a good source for branding yourself. In other words marketers have better results promoting themselves (eg. a blog, free offer, free information, etc.) than they do an affiliate program. In fact many TE owners will tell you that as well.

The other factor that limits TE's effectiveness is that the competition amongst programs nowadays is so high because there's always a new program launch. Simply put, there are so many programs out there to choose from nowadays. However, I noticed that certain team builds have experienced some success with TE promoting simply by bombarding TE's with their team member splash pages.

Although I think TE's effectiveness are limited, I think people will continue to use them as long as TE owners "dangle those carrots" - meaning free memberships, free credits, and surfing bonuses. For most new people online, they would much rather surf than learn how to do more effective online marketing.

Sorry for the lengthy reply, just my 2 cents.

Susan P said...

I think what Profit Hub said is correct. I also have heard that people who create their own splash pages get good results in TEs. Of course, it depends on how good the splash page is, how often it is seen, and other variables (offer, etc.). Plus, even good splash pages get stale after a while and people ignore them. Just my 2 cents.

blondie said...

And a great 2 cents from both of you.

Thanks for the comments and definitely food for thought :)