Sunday, November 14, 2010

Feeling Better

Am feeling better today, thank you.
Was just having a hard time yesterday trying to help with my friend JS's affairs and not getting any cooperation from the other side. But I'm not a quitter and will accomplish what I set out to do, even if it kills me. har!

*******

Synergy Money is doing just great. I added a bit to a referral com. I got paid the other day and made a new spend in the Serial Plan via STP this time. Good Stuff (as Gord would say, hehe)

*******

Received a nice payout of $140 from Ad2Million today also. And I continue to purchase on a regular basis which helps to build my own income plus keeps the money in the program.

*******

Got paid from GWDC yesterday. Albert seems to be doing a fine job with his program but for some strange reason, I have a hard time getting into the site. Could be my own fault for having such a crappy connection to the net. Hmmm

*******

Gord did his Sunday calculations today in GBC's Easy40Plan for the members who have paid their PIF's for the month. So I made a few extra cents that have been added to my account balance. I might just have to go for the $15 PIF next month. I know it seems like a lot but will help me earn a little more Plus will help the other members who are PIF contributors.

*******

Good News from Pete at TeamCa$hCow and the F5M program we're team building:

And finally - congrats to our latest Gold Booster member roberteb.
We finally got his 6th member and qualified him for a f.r.ee entry into the F5M-MC Gold Booster plan. Now we move onto corky123....
There was more to the note but I just wanted to say Congrats to my friend Robert for reaching that first goal. He was already asking me this morning how to upgrade to Silver. Now that's teamwork! WTG Robert! You're more on top of it than I was, haha

*******

I sure do work with some nice people, you know that?

Ivan noticed our banner for Synergy Money at the MLMDivas forum today. It's my banner and I didn't put it there. What?? Chris the owner added it for me. Isn't she sweet?
Which reminds me, I paid into their Traffic Exchange and I keep forgetting to surf there. Oops. Seems I've been really busy lately for some reason. I'll get there soon.
Thanks Ivan for noticing and Thanks Chris for doing that!!

*******

Logging off on a happy note. Thanks to my friends.




2 comments:

Randy V said...

Hey Judy;

Thanks for my Beatles fix!!!!

Have a great Monday!
Randy V

blondie said...

My pleasure Randy, anytime at all.
(makes me think of another song, hehe)

It's snowing here today.
Looks nice and cold out there.
Happy Monday to You!