Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We Have a Pest

Someone has been pestering us in a couple of the forums and it's just uncalled for.

He keeps asking Ivan of SynergyMoney about outside income. My response to that is ...

Read the front page of the site!
What you see is what you get!
SM does not try to pull the wool over your eyes by telling you that they're investing in forex or some other stupid outside plan (like other program owners try to do).
Ivan has been very upfront with us and I respect him for that.

Now we all know most of that outside investment stuff is bullcrap anyway. Don't we? Of course we do. Or we should by now.

Well, I could go on and on but that person isn't worth my time.

Bottom line is, I would much rather put my trust and money into a program where I know who the Admin is and I know who some of the Members are. (We're got some great members by the way.) They (we) are the ones that can make this program the best that it can be. As long we work together, kapish?

*******

Speaking of SynergyMoney, everything is going great for this first week of being open, and I just requested a referral com. withdraw. Thanks to everyone who has joined under 'blondie'. You KNOW I appreciate it! Now get out there and promote for yourself. Minimum deposit is only $3 in the Basic Plan to qualify for the higher RC. Even free members can earn 2% when your referrals make a spend. So go now, don't wait.

*******

For you Ad2Million fans out there, be sure to check the Testimonials the next time you visit. Pay particular attention to #173 by username "micronuts". Yes I have been taking care of John's account and will soon get some funds to his daughters Alert Pay. It's been a long hard journey, but am finally seeing some of my persistence pay off, for him, for her.

*******

Before I lose my train of thought, I realize that I haven't been able to track down 'every' program that John was in, but those that I was aware of have all cooperated with me to change his account to the proper person. So I would personally like to Thank:

Kim for The Prosperity Game
Gord for Grand Bank Club
Randy for Funds-O-Matic
Carrie for Ad2Million
Trevor for the Bunny Bump Game (refund when available)
and last but not least ...
Ivan for finally putting together and launching SynergyMoney. If you recall, this is the program that js helped to plan in it's early stages of development. Can you imagine how much fun John would be having with SM if he were still here? har!

Finally, I don't know what's going on with that Health Card thingy, but if I see funds being paid, I do have contacts for that one too. Yes I said if :(

So again Thank You to all of you who have worked with me on this. I appreciate every single one of you :))

*******

And sometimes I post songs just cause I feel like it.



2 comments:

debbie said...

Im loving AD2Million. Yesterday I got $15 in referral commissions alone! Hope it hangs on for a long long time!

blondie said...

You and me both Debbie :)

And those sure are fun emails to get eh? LOL

Have a great day/night!