Monday, November 1, 2010

New Day, New Month, New PIF Contribution

You know, where Gord lives he's 3 hours ahead of me. So when I log on at 6:30 AM (yawn), he's been working for hours already and all wound up and ready to rock. What's so exciting today Gord?

Well, he told me this morning I was the first one to get over $5 in the new GBC-Easy40Plan PIF earnings pool. Now that's good news!

So I'm sitting here thinking about it and wondering what would be the smartest thing to do with my earnings? Oh I know! Since I've already paid my PIF for November at the $6 level, I decided rather than cashing out the earnings, that I would ask Gord to add $4 of it to my November PIF (now total of $10) to make me a Premium PIF Contributor for the month.

What does that mean blondie?

That means for the rest of November, when any of my referrals pay into the PIF Pool, I'll earn a larger referral commission from that. Also by putting the money back into the pool, I've helped with the PIF total funds for the next PIF drawing when some lucky person will WIN a $40 paid position.
(Remember you must be a paid contributor to the PIF pool to be eligible to win.)

For more info on the Game and the Boards and the PIF's, do visit GBC's site and check out the Blog Posts there, right on the front page. You can't miss em. Don't even have to be a member to see how we're doing. OK

*******

Gotta tell you a funny story about Ad2Million.
Before we launched, I wanted a 'tester' in my down line to see if the referrals and commissions were working properly. So I asked a friend of mine to do that. Told him if we bombed, I'd repay the $10 he spent to test.
Today, my 'tester' is up to 31 positions, so I guess I'm off the hook for that $10 guarantee, LOL
In any case, I see we're approaching 1100 members now. Heck even if only half are upgraded, that's still a good number. Whodathunkit eh?
(whisper: thanks again Robert. You're a doll :)

*******

Can't get into Funds-o-Matic at the moment. Getting a database error message. Hope Randy's OK and it's just a temporary glitch. I'll check back later for sure.

*******

Been thinking about John (js) a lot lately for some reason. Not sure why my thoughts (and dreams) have all revolved around him.
Maybe he's trying to contact me again. (yes, I said again). But why?? Funny how just one person can make such an impact on your life.
Cheers Johnski. Hope you are where you wanted to be and I wish you well from the bottom of my heart.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorites! Thanks!

Got my doctors report today...wasn't too bad but not what I wanted to hear.

Talk to you later!

Randy V

blondie said...

Awww Randy
Send me an email when you're up to it.

Glad you enjoyed the song.
One of my favorites too.

Take Care :)