Friday, November 5, 2010

TGIF, Birthdays, Winners and more


Heard on the News this morning that today is Monopoly's 75th Birthday. Holy Cow! I had no idea the game has been around that long.



Speaking of old stuff ... (hehe)
Today is also my good friend Randy's Birthday!
Now, Randy's not 75 but I won't give his real age away.

Here's a cute pic I found of him on his Facebook page from his High School Coaching days, which was a couple of years ago as I recall.

And if you guys ever read my comments here, this is the "Randy V" that never misses reading a post of mine, and always comments when I have a Beatles tune in it.
He and I have been 'chatting' and playing 'games' on the net ever since I can remember setting up my first pay processor account, and that was a loooong time ago!

So Randy, I hope you're having a Wonderful Birthday Today and as I wrote on your wall, don't play too hard or you might break something, LOL
Luv ya, xoxo

*******

Hey I'm a Winner!! Here's the News from GrandBankClub:


Hello GBC Members

As Tech staff work out some issues with the new Board game script...GBC was given the green light to resume placing positions last night and hopefully there will no more interruptions.

The latest PIF draw winner is username Blondie. Congratulations and GBC will have another free 40 Board position to give away to a PIF Pool contributor soon.

Gord

See, what did I tell ya? It pays to pay your PIF's, LOL
Thanks Gord for pulling my name out of the hat!
And Thanks to all members who also contribute :)

*******

Just posted this in a forum thread for Ad2Million and thought I should here too:

"OK, one more post for the night.
Just wanted to share this with you.
Now that we have to submit a testimonial to be paid, WOW! Look at all of them coming in!
I don't know how many of you read the testimonials, but I do and this one jumped out at me:

"Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been with the program since September and am well into the profit. I have not sponsored any one yet as I was not sure how long the program would last. Well guess what. the time has come for me to get to work because this program has really impressed me. Just goes to show you can earn and make a profit with this program with out sponsoring. My advise is not to wait any longer. Get as many positions as you can afford and reap the rewards. Thanks to the admin. Keep up the great work!"

Is that a cool one or what? thumbup(1).gif "

*******

The New HYIP site is coming along nicely and we'll be doing more testing on it today. Not to worry, just need to make sure everything's in tip top shape before launch.
PS, we're estimating NEXT WEEK for blast off.

*******
*******

Just wouldn't feel like Randy's Birthday without The Beatles!
(yeah yeah yeah, you knew it was coming, didn't you?)




4 comments:

Randy V said...

Hey Judy! You are the best. What would I do without you keeping me in place!!! Probably lots of trouble.

We do go back a ways and I am so glad we crossed paths several years back...it was a great thing for me!

Thanks for my birthday wishes and especially my Beatles fix for the day. The picture just happens to be with my daughter in laws first cousin...who is now in the Baltimore Orioles organization. We won the state that year!

Thanks again Judy...you are special to me!

Have a great weekend and enjoy your extra hour of sleep!

Randy V

blondie said...

Awww Randy,

You've always been special to me too :)

Always there when I need to 'bounce' something off of you or just have a good chat.

How did we meet anyway? I think you were promoting something and somehow got my email address.

And for the longest time, when you talked about "school", I thought you were a student.
Was glad when I found out you were the Teacher. Sure took a load off my mind knowing that we had more in common, ya know?

Anyway, hope you're having a great birthday and didn't break anything. Even if it was only a golf club, hehe

Later :))

Unknown said...

Hay Judy, this is Jim. I wrote the testimonial on Ad2Million and you are my sponsor their as well as other programs. I have been reading your blog everyday for over a year. I was also in Ten..well the other program. I had a very large down-line in that program and felt very badly when it went belly up. That is why I have been very cautious with this one. I just wanted everyone to know that I do feel this program is run by a much better Admin and will get to work building a down-line here. I love your blog and have done quite well following you through many programs. Thanks a bunch for the efforts you put forth each day to help others.
Keep it up....your a great and honest person. Hard to find on the web these days. Enjoy your weekend and thanks again!

blondie said...

Thanks Jim,

Believe it or not, I was a little nervous about A2M when it first launched also, due to the 'other ones' history.
But Carrie has made this her own with her own ideas on how to keep it going. So far so good eh?

Glad you're enjoying A2M and am happy to have readers like you. Without you guys, I'd just be talking to myself everyday. Which I do anyway (don't tell). haha

Have a great day and thanks for posting!
:))