Friday, November 19, 2010

SM, GBC, A2M ... Yippee!

Just heard through the grapevine that Ivan's got something up his sleeve to accommodate us even more in Synergy Money. And my first impression of it is WOW! It will allow those in the Serial Plan a little more room to grow. But you must be in the Serial Plan first to take advantage of it. I'll share more as soon as it's a definite.
Oh and I got Paid from SM today too!
Thanks Ivan and Members :)

*******

Received a fun note from GrandBankClub Gord today:
(Not everyone will get this kind of service. He only sent it to me because I keep saying "I don't get it" so he wanted to explain it to me in detail.)

Howdy Madam,

Breakdown of what happened with a $15 PIF purchase by Jack this morning. (me: Jack is in my downline)
Hold on to your hat their young lady (me: giggle)
From Jack's $15
He increased his GBC Point total to 25 for Sunday's PS
He got 10% into his account balance for Loyalty and an additional 10% for his "grandfathered" GBC Points.
Total $3 which now puts him over the $5 min cashout.

You got 10% for being Premium which equals $1.50 (STP)
OOOOOO don't you wish you went Pro there Madam...lol
So..I feel it's working out nicely don't you?

$10.50 stays in the Pool to buy a position on the $40 Board.
Jack wil probably gain an additional $1.67 from Sunday's PS.

WooooWeee...thats a lot of ciperin' going on there

Gord

Isn't he a crack up?
Yeppers Gord. Glad accounting is your side job, LOL
Thanks for all the news and especially HOW it was accomplished! YaY!

Also on the main page:
"Congratulations to member Phoenix14 getting paid from the $40 Board"
Congrats Susan! Looks like we're back in business, ya ya ya!

*******

Hate to keep mentioning the same stuff over and over but this is just knocking my socks off, LOL
Ad2Million is over 1400 members now and shows no signs of slowing down. I continue to receive numerous Congrats emails from Carrie saying I've made .20, $1 or even $20 plus in referral commissions. Not to mention what I'm earning with every nights cycling. Right on Carrie and Thank You Members! Good job!
Sure have been reading a lot of nice testimonials too. Makes me happy that we're all forced to submit them now. (grin)
Good thinking on her part.

*******

I need to get something off my chest so bear with me.

You know what really ticks me off?
People who start threads in forums announcing a New Program, then never come back to post or update about it. I mean seriously, when you start a forum thread, it means (or should mean) that you're endorsing that program and you will be around to help with any questions that arise. Not to mention the fact that YOUR referral link is in the first post of the thread hoping that others will join under you.
Now who would want to join under someone when they (the starter) don't even care enough to come back and check on the thread to see how things are going? Do you see what I'm saying, or am I just being too critical?

*******



No comments: