Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Jim :)

Yep, today is my good friend Hermit Jim's Birthday!

I first met Jim shortly after I started blogging over 3 years ago and we quickly took a hankerin to each other.

Even though Jim and I live far apart and don't 'blog' about the same sort of things anymore ... I always find it enjoyable to read his daily views on life and share that cup of coffee on his patio as often as I can.

So here's a Toast to you Darlin ...

May you live a long happy life in good health and worry free!

And it doesn't matter that we're older than dirt (hehe), "that's how it goes, everybody knows". (see his blog for that to make sense)

(also decided the coffee mug would be appropriate for the occasion.)



Cheers Jim and Have Yourself a Wonderful Birthday!

CLINK! xoxo

*******
*******

Hate to do this today but am gonna put on my business hat now.

Which reminds me, I had a different story for my subject line yesterday, "I'm Not Just a Billboard". But all the signs and music made me forget what I was doing, ha! What I had planned for yesterdays post was something like ... Do you realize all the personal insight and service you get from us bloggers? It's so much more fun than just reading a sign or a billboard for a new program site all by your lonesome. Am I right?

- Synergy Money has made some improvements to the Support Ticket system from the member area. Am also seeing quite a few new banners added. That Admin (Ivan) sure likes to work eh?
I haven't withdrawn any of my plan earnings yet. Still need to decide what I'm going to do on the 15 day mark since I'm in the Serial Plan that pays back 1/4 of your principal every 15 days. Got a feeling Ivan is going to take the stress off of that decision (hint hint), but I'll need to wait to find out for sure. And so will you :)

- Ad2Million continues to rock my world. Helped an old friend understand the system a little better last night and he was thankful for that. Wish I had noticed earlier that he had 1 position that was well over $10 and he didn't know that he could do a re-purchase and have that .20 cents daily turn into .40 cents. Since he joined early on, he'll be able to do that again real soon (because of his current balance). So remember to check your accounts on a regular basis. Don't let $10 just sit there. Either cash it out or re-purchase to make it grow even faster. I like to do both myself.

- GrandBankClub's K-Game leader Gord did our weekly profit share calculations today and once again I've got a little more added to my cash balance. YaY! Thanks Gord and even though I don't fully understand how you're doing it, it's paying so am not questioning it one bit. I'll just go with the flow.
PS all members who contribute to the monthly PIF fund are eligible for the profit share.

- TeamCa$hCow leader Pete has proposed that we start the Weekly Stampeding again. Actually a good idea to get more folks to notice us. Now even though I paid to be a Grazer, I might have to pitch in and do a little stampeding myself. I'll put some feathers in my hair and do the Indian pow-wow dance. Sounds like fun eh? LOL

- Hate to mention this but GWDConline is a bit late with their 'daily' payments. I do know the Admin takes Sundays off but I've read that he's more than one day late now. So until he comes back in full strength, I've removed his banner from my side bar. Hope you guys have been cashing out all along. Hate to see anyone lose too much in these 'games'.
MONDAY: Albert's back and all payments have been made. Guess it was an LR problem where their scheduled maintenance took a little longer than it should have. Thanks Albert for the Update.

*******

Need to make another Toast before I go.

You remember the HYIFund program?
It was good. Then it scammed. Stated up again. Was OK. Now the site hasn't been updated since Nov 3rd. It's Toast.

and GrapeVineFunds ... another frickin Toast! But we already knew that right?

So as much as I hate to leave showing crap like that, I think I'm talked out for today.
OK then, may the force be with you.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie, my dear friend! Many thanks for the birthday wishes!

I knew I could count on you to remind me that I was getting older...but it certainly beats the alternative, doesn't it?

Thanks again, sweetness, for remembering!

blondie said...

Hey Jim,

If I have to get older, so do you!
And I will continue to remind you of that, LOL

Saw that you got tons of nice birthday wishes in your blog also.
Congrats again for making it through another successful year :)

Have a wonderful day!