Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Doing Your Fair Share

Was given a heads-up this morning by a friend of mine who tried to withdraw from Ad2Million last night and received this message:

"Wait! You have not yet submitted any testimonials. Once your submitted testimonial is apporved, you will be able to withdraw. Your small effort to share your success with others will help our system grow and you get paid again and again."

Now I did mention in the forum that Carrie wanted to see more testimonials on the site, but forgot to mention it here. And no, I was not aware that she was going to restrict payouts to testimonial givers. So go submit one right now if you haven't already so that your next payout will not be held up.

PS, I've submitted 2 already and my cash out request went through today without a hitch. YaY!
PPS, Already PAID!! Thanks Carrie and supportive members.

*******

Today is my Mother's Birthday. If she were still on this earth, she would be quite old. Happy Birthday Mom! All these years later and I didn't forget.

*******

Was able to log into Funds-o-Matic today just fine :) I have a few bucks in my member area, but decided not to cash out today. Got a feeling Randy's got his hands full with the site being 'unavailable' for a bit. So I'll wait till tomorrow or the next day for that. All is well.

*******

Just logged into GWDC-online and requested a small payout. It's doing good from what I've read in the forums and other blogs. So keep up the good work Albert. Much appreciated especially at this time of year.

*******

Yeah Yeah, I know you guys wanna know about the New HYIP coming soon, but it's still in the tweaking process to ensure an awesome launch along with longevity down the road. Hmm sounds kinda formal eh? LOL Well, in other words, I think it's gonna rock!!

*******

4 comments:

celticboy said...

Hi, everything at A2M is fine, my second withdrawal was withheld until i submitted a testimony....within the hour i was paid.....WHOOOPPPEEEE for Carrie...(sorry...not like us Brits to get carried away)

blondie said...

Good to hear!
And you can get carried away as often as you like. Sounds like a good reason to me.
Thanks for dropping by :)

Anonymous said...

I submitted a testimonial when I got my first payout last month, I love Carrie, such a great admin.
Am exited for your friend's site to be launched soon. More power.

blondie said...

Yep, Carrie's doing a great job for sure.

Am also excited about the new site.
We should do well :)