Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SynergyMoney Additions

We realize there are many of you who Love the 2% daily programs that are out there right now. With that in mind, Ivan of Synergy Money decided that everyone should get a fair shake at the 2% earning, meaning it's not just for the larger investors anymore :)

Here's the new breakdown:

Start up Plan - BASIC I Min $3 - Max $100 / Daily Rate 1%
Start up Plan - BASIC II Min $10 - Max $1500 / Daily Rate 2%
Serial Plan - PREMIUM Min $100 - Max $1500 / Daily Rate 2%
Serial Plan - ADVANCED Min $30 - Max $1500 / Daily Rate 2%

BASIC I = Runs 90 days and Principal is returned at the end of the term.
Total ROI = 190%

*Must have a deposit in Basic I to invest in Basic II

BASIC II = Runs for 90 days and Principal is included in the daily return.
Total ROI = 180%

(the Serial Plans have not changed since the 23rd)

So do you see what just happened here?
You now only need $13 to get started at the higher rate. YaY!

- Fund your wallet with $13 or more
- deposit $3 (at least) into the Basic I plan and earn 1% daily.
- then you can deposit $10 (or more) into the Basic II plan and earn 2% daily.
Don't forget you can cash out daily (the min) OR you can move it to wallet and make a new deposit. Makes it easy to grow your account from earnings. (hmmm, where else am I doing that now?) hehe

I think we have a winner here folks. I do I do :))
Gimme a holler if you have any questions, K.

Hopefully you all received my ALERT on this also. It's been a busy morning for me. Let me take a deep breath now. ahhhh

*************

Speaking of 2% programs, we are still loving Ad2Million, are we not? LOL
Just received this and it sure makes it all worth while ...
Congratulations, you have earned a commission at ad2million!
Your direct referral has spent $ 470.00 and
you have received a direct commission of $ 47.00!
Great job and thank you!
ad2million Team

Oooo, that will make a good testimonial eh? Maybe I'll do that right now.

*************

Product Shares ... I have 8 in my downline now. Four of those folks have bought in, and I thank you for that. My profit share has grown a little bit too. No complaints here and remember, it's long term :)
PS, just got an email from Valerie reminding us that even FREE members can earn RC and go from there. OK

*************

Have you guys noticed lately all these new movies coming out with titles of songs from the 60's and 70's? Well I have, since I was there. Here's one of them. Enjoy :)




3 comments:

naphtali said...

Hey Judy, just read the email from Synergy. I had a couple questions and I sent you an email. When you get a few could you take a look? Thanks

Fun and easy ways to make money online said...

Thanks Blondie. Improvements are always welcome!

Cheers,

gene

blondie said...

Yes Greg, and answered before I saw your note here :)
How's that for service? LOL


Hiya Gene,
Should help our marketing a bit eh?
Take care now