Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The New HYIP - Anticipation

Remember the new HYIP I first mentioned on Oct 26th?
Well we're just about ready for launch. YaY!!

Had a great session today with the Admin and our wonderful Team. If all goes well, we're planning the launch for some time tomorrow.

I will be posting it here in my blog as soon as we do.
Also will be sending an Alert out to those on my list.

Hope you have some funds available in your LR, AP, STP or PM accounts. Minimum spend is $3 and the max will be listed on the site, per plan and per day.

It's been a long time coming and I do think you all are going to enjoy this one. Also keep in mind it's a HYIP and not a cycler. So all that 'first in' blah blah doesn't really matter. Take your time, read the site, figure it out, pick a plan, and go from there. OK?

Since I don't like repeating myself, go visit the Oct 26th post if you forgot what I'm talking about. Heck, sometimes I even forget what I'm talkin about. haha




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wohoooo
At last! i am visiting your site everyday for this haha. waiting for that new site to launch.
this will be great am sure.

judy(philippines)

blondie said...

Thanks Judy,
Doing some final touch-up on it right now.
Hope to launch later on today.
Keeping my fingers crossed :)
Take care