Friday, November 12, 2010

Too Many Things To Do

Do you ever look at your cluttered desk and think "Look at all this stuff. What should I do first?" Well, since you gotta start somewhere, let's start at the top.

Synergy Money had a fantastic launch day even though it was a bit late in the day by the time we got everything together to 'Open the Doors'.

Ivan (the Admin) is working on an email update to let us know how everything is coming along. In the meantime, I'm in the "Serial Plan" (you know, the one with the Twist) that pays 2% daily and lovin it!

There is a small glitch at the moment when you try to "Withdraw" earnings, and should be fixed soon. You CAN however withdraw any referral commissions you have earned with no problemo.

Just want to say Thank You to those who registered using my ID blondie. As my friend Susan said the other day: "She Works Hard for the Money". LOL

Also noticed my buddy Greg's signature in MMG, that happens to be the same song that I've been singing for two days now. Great minds think alike I suppose. Said he wanted something catchy and fun. He did good!

"Twist & Shout with Synergy Money"



*******

Another super program still running great is Ad2Million.
Don't ask me how she's doing it, but I sure am glad she is, LOL
Running for about 2-1/2 months now, so anyone who joined near the start should be well into profit. I was lucky to be there at launch time and my first positions have now cycled 81 times earning me $16.20 back on each $10 spend. Pretty good for 2-1/2 months of earnings and went by fast too. YaY!

*******

Gords got some new stuff going on in GBC's Easy40Plan. A higher PIF contribution (if you choose), Royalty Rewards and some kind of Point System. Don't ask me for the details, LOL They're on the site.
You know I trust Gord and whatever he does, I just go along with it because I know he's doing this for all of us. He's not taking any profit from all the work he puts into running the K-game on our behalf. So hey, if you can afford the higher PIF, go for it. If not, even the $6 monthly contribution is always appreciated.

*******

If anybody noticed, I did remove my Funds-o-Matic banner for now. I get the feeling Randy's having a hard time trying to keep his head above water with the Alert Pay restrictions and people waiting to see what happens before they re-invest. Which is a shame, but it happens to the best of programs and Admins out there. The majority always rules and if the majority has moved on, not much more can be said.
Randy is doing payouts, although a lot fewer than I've seen in the past, which sadly makes sense.
Now, he did at one point mention the program going private, which would be fine with me. But in the interim, I don't want any new members to join FOM without knowing all that's happened.

*******

Can you tell I'm tired? I should have started this post earlier today, but there's always something else going on and I put off my ramblings for last.

You guys know I still have the extra Cat here, right? Well I walked down to the basement to do laundry and I smelled cat poop. But for the life of me, I can't find it and yes I searched! Flashlight in all the corners and everything. How can there be poop that's invisible? Even tried to sniff it out, but no luck. Wonder if it's just my imagination playing tricks on me? I suppose that's possible since I hardly ever get a good nights sleep. Hmmm

*******

3 comments:

Randy V said...

Made me want to twist and shout!!!
It started another good one at the end...maybe later for that one.

Thanks,
Randy V

blondie said...

Oh I didn't catch the one at the end.
I'll have to let it run to the end and listen.
I normally don't have time to do that on my slow connection :(
Thanks

blondie said...

I Wanna Hold Your Hand?

"I can name that tune in 5 notes" LOL

Hope I'm right.