Sunday, November 28, 2010

Good News !!

More changes are coming to Synergy Money very soon.
It will be so much easier to afford the best plans and hopefully promote your own ID and bring in a few referrals of your own. I'll update here when everything is complete. Thumbs Up!
PS, if you like the 2% per day idea but don't have the big funds to invest in the Serial plan ... sit tight for a couple of days. You will be happily surprised.

*******

Bought myself 5 more positions in Ad2Million today and cashed out a sweet $94.00 :)
PS, I see someone with over 200 positions now. Can you believe it? Hats off to you and TY for being in my downline!

*******

Just like every Sunday these days, Gord did his Calculations at GrandBankClub and my account balance is a little bigger than it was before. YaY!

*******

Product Shares had a very good launch last night. Here's a portion of Valerie's update today:

ProductShares is not one of those programs where you
got to rush in on launch day and everything stalls the
next day. You'll be kicking yourself for not purchasing
product shares as soon as you can...because we will
be here for many years just like everything else we own.

So even if it is a few days wait to fund your alertpay
account, that is ok. Our membership base will continue
to grow over the years.

Be sure and continue to submit your testimonials and to
spread the word.

We're going to be listing prizes soon and what you need
to do to win a prize.

If you have any questions, let us know but please do
review the FAQ first.

Best Regards

Bob and Val

I myself bought 2 positions at launch. I now have 3 paid referrals and a few bucks as 'profit share' in my own account. So far so good and it'll be a long runner, so no hurry, no worry, LOL

*******


No comments: