Saturday, January 19, 2008

OK, here we go ... Saturday

It snowed here last night, only about an inch, and the sun is shining bright today! So my trip out to the grocery store shouldn't be too bad. (remember I have no boots and no sunglasses :))

*****

Just logged into FastProfitPro and am happy to see they're coming back after 2 black out days (I think it was 2). So today I see 10% earnings in my account. This was posted by Dave / Admin in the MoneyMakerGroup forum yesterday:

"
10% ROI will continue tomorrow (Jan.19th server time) as the program is still trying to catch up with the LR mess. Server date Jan.20, 20% daily ROI will be back. Please understand that it wasn't my fault that we are experiencing this LOW ROI (I guess 10% daily is low now wink.gif ), but it is just for one more day. You are all still going to get your 120% no matter what. We are getting extremely great support from all of you so I am confident that by the time the 20th comes, we are FULLY back on track again. Thanks."

Nice update, don't you think?
I'm going to go and make a new deposit there right now. I was doing them every day but decided to hold off until this got resolved. Need to get myself back-on-track now :)) .....ok done. Just added money there. When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.

*****

I haven't used SolidTrustPay to receive money to my bank account yet, but my friend Myrna did and she said it was completed really fast! So FYI. Oh and they have a referral program as well. (I wondered where that extra money came from. Nice :))

*****

Speaking of SolidTrustPay, I know for a fact that the Admin of 10DollarsWonder and e2ePay will be adding them soon also. But When? He's been promising that for a month now. hahaha So I hope he gets on the ball and completes that soon. I'll be a lot more fun using STP than e-gold. And I'm guessing cycling will improve since a lot of members have asked for STP. a-ha

*****

Sure wish more folks would join All-Teamed-Up so that we can get the first matrix program underway. It's going to be called "TotalTeamProfit" and will launch when we reach 5,000 members. If you're interested, they have a conference call in about 3 hrs from now. Here's the details:

"
Please join us today at 1pm EST for the Saturday ATU Opp/Team call...

To join us via phone, please dial:
(616) 712-8000 - Access Code: 624909#

To join us via online conference room:
Click the link to download

http://www.hotconference.com/software/conference.php?id=58498710

The Password to enter the room is:
member "

I'll be right back.
I wanted to post this info first, cause sometimes when I talk, I really talk and I didn't want you to miss it.

On second thought, I going to take a shower.
So will see you a bit later.
blondie

No comments: