Monday, January 7, 2008

Special Offer Today Only ...

Ok, read the below. If you are currently my referral in All-teamed-up OR plan to be very soon (like today), this Message is for YOU!!!

Just grabbed this from my sponsor and needed to share it ASAP.
So here it is:
  • "The below email below is from Joseph Shipley, my direct sponsor in All-teamed-up.

    In essense, if you are a free member get upgraded to pro by MIDNIGHT tonight and he will add you to his rotator so you can get in profit.

    If you're already pro and have less than 3 Pro's below you, and you're not on his list, get your info to him.

    Here is his email:

    Shipley here,

    The following people are Pro Members In My Lineage and are eligible to be placed into
    my rotator provided they do not already have a minimum of 3 Personally Sponsored Referrals.

    If you are on the list below or I have someway omitted you, then please advise me as soon as possible
    I intend to set the rotator up and load you all in not later than Wednesday. If there are errors or omissions
    I need to know now, so help me out and not only confirm that you are there but also look very closely
    at your ATU Url, I have done my best to assure accuracy, but I am not exactly perfect, still working on it.

    This list DOES NOT include any FREE Members, the deal was all ProMembers would be put into the rotator
    and I would help them get a minimum of 3, so if you are a FREE Member then get upgraded Monday so that
    I can include you in this Advertising Effort.

    Why am I doing this? for 2 reason, The First is that I want you to make money so that you will have it
    for our BIG ONE in April and The Second reason is that I will hopefully cycle out of the ATU 2x10 this month
    and I do not want it to be over.

    I look at it this way each one of you below are worth $1,800.00 each you do the math, I also know that I can
    not do this with out you. So when you cycle out I make money you make money and everyone is happy....right?

    Onetia White
    onetia
    A and S
    as
    Ron Ochitwa
    sanron
    Michael Clark
    mclark
    Paul Mitchell
    moneyweb
    Pamala Beall
    pbeall@adelphiacom
    Khar Choo Low
    atuatu1
    Chris Randall
    crmedia
    Erik Mollink
    incomecreator
    Reed Hyde
    scooter
    Victor Carnley
    tycoon
    John Stankiewicz
    micronuts
    Wayne Davis
    davco
    Donna McCrossen
    donna
    Ron Ely
    annie5727
    Bonnie Lindquist
    banetta
    Margaretha Neumann
    cashy
    milan jurica
    topolecka
    Russell Snyder
    russ451
    Dan Bourdon
    shadow
    Ray Ponterotto
    rayponte
    Bill Schlosser
    badger
    Arlie Lammers
    lifequest
    Jeff Wlliams
    jeffwill
    Michael Folkerts
    eaglemarketing
    Donald Cox
    donsbiz88
    Gregg Laikin
    greggsid
    Jerrell Ritter
    jcritter
    Winston Bradley
    web8162
    Holly Smeltzer
    holly
    Marsha Souder
    marso
    Beverly Lemke
    blemke
    Gregory Rigaud
    placetobe
    Franklin Neece
    exfirecap03
    Shirley Williams
    teamtx
    Bill Ricke
    billricke
    blake smith
    smith3000
    Ragai Yani
    ragai
    Joann Morris
    jogaym
    Alda Venables
    redmond
    Tamasne Fehervari
    earntogether
    lynn schaus
    parkalan
    michael connolly
    hawkeye
    Terry Kreuz
    cruising
    Dale Streblow
    dstreb
    Nancy Navarro
    win4you
    Eric Polden
    ejpolden
    Nancy Tolin
    kelcase
    Sid Caruthers
    wildfire
    Bob Hall
    scorpio5
    james byrd
    jahmer
    John carter
    jc2216
    Barry Naidoo
    roybarry
    Mike Guerra
    mkeg
    Hannu Kananen
    prokan

    After you have made sure that the information above is correct I would like for you to select one of the choices below, the choice you select will generate an email. In The body of the email Include the following information....


    1 Name, First and Last
    2 Telephone Number
    3 Any other information that you would like to share.


    I already have 3 personally sponsored Pro Members:
    mailto:readd66963@mypacks.net?subject=I%20already%20have%20my%203%20personal%20Sponsored%20People


    I confirm that the information above is correct and that the URL is accurate:
    mailto:readd66963@mypacks.net?subject=I%20confirm%20that%20the%20information%20is%20correct%20lets%20rock%20n%20roll


    I Believe that something is wrong and will explain in this email then contact you:
    mailto:readd66963@mypacks.net?subject=I%20think%20something%20is%20wrong%20I%20will%20contact%20you


    I Am a FREE Member and will upgrade to PRO by Monday Night and want to be included:
    mailto:readd66963@mypacks.net?subject=I%20Am%20a%20FREE%20Member%20and%20will%20upgrade%20to%20PRO%20by%20Monday%20Night
    "
That's all for now.
Give me a holler if you need help or have questions.
blondie

No comments: