Thursday, January 10, 2008

WHAT? Only 68 emails ???

I almost panicked today when I checked my "cycling" emails for 10DollarsWonder and e2ePay!
What? Only 68 emails??
So I kept my cool and logged into 10dw to see what was going on:

"
elimination of "your position has cycled" emailing:
A new flexible "My cycle history query" has been added in member area to help you keep track of your positions earnings. You can query your positions cycle history by date range anytime. The "your position has cycled" notification emailing will be eliminated to improve the efficiency of our cycling process. Please do not panic, if you do not receive any more "your position has cycled" emails. "

So there you have it.

Does this apply to e2ePay also?
Not sure. Don't see a notice on that site yet.
Are YOU still getting notices from e2ePay this morning?
Let me know, ok?

And WOW! Look at this ...

"
Congratulations Blondie!

Congratulations, you have earned a commission at e2epay!

Your direct referral has spent $ 200.00 and
you have received a direct commission of $ 20.00!

Great job and thank you!"

But there's NO Name ... so I don't know who to Thank :(

Well Who Ever You Are ... THANK YOU!!!
You gotta love referrals like this eh?

***




















***

I'm the one. I'm an idiot :(
If I had remembered about the "detailed info" for Referrals in e2ePay, I would have known who started off with 20 some positions!

But NOOOOOOOOO!

I waited until I got an email from (crazy) Peter in Ontario, Canada who told me it was him :)) Well at least now I know who to Thank!!! hahaha Sometimes you just gotta laugh at yourself, you know?

***

Wow, my mail just got delivered by a really cute mailman with a nice smile.

***

I had a problem in FastProfitPro yesterday and Dave the Admin took care of it for me. Actually, he more than took care of it by saving me a buck or two. Thanks Dave! For running a HYIP, you're not a bad guy :D

***

One last thing and I'll go.
Does this old song have a new meaning in this day and age?
I don't know. What do you think?

I'm thinking it applies to life and everything we do. If we get knocked down by one thing, we should try something else, or try again.




2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...I bought another position in both programs this morning and my emails have been going steady ever since! Like I turned on a switch or something! Guess they haven't stopped sending me emails yet!But I don't mind a bit...ya know? The more the better!

Jim

blondie said...

Well I read your note then checked my own. Am getting emails from 10dw again, but not from e2ePay.

Very strange Admin we have :))

That's ok. I'll give him a day or two to stop saying "oops" before I ask about it.
hahaha