Friday, January 25, 2008

TGIF and Happy Aloha Friday







Unless you work from home.
No rest for the wicked (they say). ha

*****

Still no response from those 2 biff's I had yesterday ...
the Two Big Programs that can't answer a Support Email.
Very sad.

*****

10DollarsWonder had to turn off their Purchase and Re-Purchase buttons temporarily. Something went hay-wire and Admin says:

"
We are currently experiencing some technical problem. The purchase and re-purchase are now temporary disabled till the problem is corrected. The estimate time to be back on-line is 01/26/08 11:00am EST USA."

So sit tight, or hang loose, whatever you prefer.

And be sure to log-in tomorrow to see if it's fixed.
The faster you re-purchase, the faster you start cycling more!

E2ePay seems to be just fine :))
Oh and I have a LOT of new referrals in e2ePay the last couple of days.
Thanks Everyone! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :))

*****

Had a little bit of money left in LibertyReserve so decided to plunk it into BusinessProfitPro. Same Admin as FPP which had to recently pull the plug. But BPP is much slower, not a fast HYIP by any means, and profits depend on each previous days purchases by using a Profit Sharing plan.

What the heck was I gonna do with that LR anyway? Put it in a new cycler and lose it? Yeah ... too many scams out there these days. I'll play it safe for now.

*****

Second hand news regarding SolidTrustPay being down ...
"They are saying not to use the stp.net site for anything other than checking your balance, dont upgrade or do anything else until the .com site is up and running this weekend."

*****

Stayed warm again last night thanks to Paul and his body bag blankie.
Well, just the blankie. Paul wasn't here :(
He's in Hawaii where I'm sure he doesn't need any help staying warm. haha!

*****

I've been asked by a Program Owner to review his/her New Program.
I'm not sure if will work for most of my readers because I think most of you are the "passive type" with regards to making money here.
So I may have to post something about it later, or tomorrow, and maybe take a Vote to see who might 'go for it' and who might not. Sounds reasonable eh?

*****

Will update more if anything exciting happens.
If not, cya tomorrow :))
blondie




No comments: