Saturday, July 2, 2011

3,000 and Growing!



Come & Join the 3,000 other Members who have already become part of the GREATEST MONEY MAKING CIRCLE on the net today!!

Yeah, I knew it was getting close so I watched it for a few and did the refresh a couple of times till I got what I wanted, lol 
I'm really looking forward to next week now! 
Cheers :) 


--- JBP & JSS never lets me down either: 
Your JSS Matrix is Full!
This E-mail is to inform you that your JSS Matrix HAS JUST BEEN FILLED!
Your JSS Account has just been credited with the rebate due to you - simply log in to the Member Area so you can decide what you want to do with your new rebate of $ 60.00

So that's the 4th one that has cycled for me and paid out the $60, and I currently have 4 more Matrices working for me. Now, as each of my Tripler positions expire, they sort of stay in a holding tank until there is a total of 4. For each 4 that expire (or complete), you receive a free $20 position in the Matrix. And as you can see, that Matrix when complete pays out $60.00 
(sheesh, was that as confusing as their site? or not?) 


--- 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!!! 4 tokens ready to go.....
M. Oh yaeh, Happy belated birthday Judy.

blondie said...

Good to hear M.
And TY for the belated b-day wish.
Bought myself some Tokens already also. 10 for me :)

Kelly said...

bought myself 2 tokens for now just to test then when i see it working and paying ill go all in lol

thank you for the blog i check it every day :)

blondie said...

Thanks Kelly,
Glad to hear you're in CWC and ready for the big day!!

Fritzie said...

Hi Judy, I have a question about the JSS matrix positions we earn once 4 of our positions mature. Are you doing anything to make you cycle faster (like purchasing the first two positions in the matrix and then upgrade to premium) or do you leave it alone and let it cycle by itself?

blondie said...

Hey Fritzie,
Took me awhile to find you. Couldn't remember which day you posted in, LOL

JSS matrix: call me lazy. I bought one early on. When it cycled I got excited and bought 3 more which have now cycled also. Since then, my triplers are expiring so I'm just letting it 'do its thing' now and create the 1 for every 4 that expire.
I keep reading about how to do placements and all that, but it's confusing to me and I'm not in that much of a hurry.
If this were my ONLY program, I'd be more into the details of it. But I've got other things to do, ya know? LOL
Take care