Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day

Survived another Birthday, and another month.
Was surprised when my grand daughter Olivia stopped by to wish me a Happy Birthday and started showing off how good she's getting at this new walking thing. Here she comes. And there she goes. Look out!

Happy Canada Day to all my canuck friends out there!
Hope you all have a wonderful day :)




--- Centurion Wealth Circle: As we get closer to the official launch, Larry's decided to open the system for Token purchases a couple days ahead of time. Those purchases will not show in your account immediately and nothing will be 'cycled' until Thursday (20 hrs after launch). So after a test run this weekend, he's guessing Monday to open the pay processor for Token purchases. 
This is a good idea and will help the system avoid an overload when that dang countdown clocks gets to zero. 
* Member count 2,842 as of 3 PM MST 
** Here's an Alert Pay calculator that Larry added to our FAQ's so you can figure out what you'll need in order to buy how many positions. 
http://www.rolbe.com/alertpay.htm


--- JSS-Tripler: keeps growing every day also. I feel pretty safe there and I do keep replacing my tripler positions after they expire. I could start cashing out only and let it wind down, but am really enjoying the extra income, so I'll keep at the same level.   
One more thing about that, I think if their site didn't look so confusing, they'd probably have a lot more 'players' than they do. Just my 2 cents. 
JSS-Tripler continues to grow strongly.Membership is now 10,267, growing by over 150 new members a day. Purchases of new positions set an all-time record yesterday.


--- GlobalSurfPro: of course I received the 2 payments today that I requested today. Again I will say that Kent is doing a wonderful job! 


--- The New HYIP: changed my mind. Was going to join and play but I don't have any confidence in it. I got some information (thanks to my online associates) and have decided not to test the waters. Plus the fact that if something bad happened early on, I'd feel responsible and I don't want that hanging over my head. Yeah I know these are all risky but this one will be more risky than most. (don't ask) 


OK for you folks in the US (and maybe Canada), there is a new "Target" commercial on TV that plays this song. Of course I knew what it was as soon as I heard it and started singing along. 
Best to cover your ears when blondie starts singing!! 




12 comments:

Norbert's Traffic said...

HI JUDY,

Like that Your not getting older your getting Younger!!

blondie said...

Really? Thanks Norbert :)
Wish I felt younger, lol
Take care

Enzio said...

I read that there's a $2 fee for each position bought in CWC, so max spots on launch day, I'd need $170 pre loaded in AP right?

ascott said...

Hi Judy,

I definitely agree with your comment about the JSS website. It's very confusing. The first time I came across it, I decided not to join. I eventually did after I kept hearing such great things about it. I can only wonder how many people are turned off by the website.

Hope you had a great b-day!

blondie said...

Enzio,
I just added an AP calculator to my post today to help you figure out what you'll need in CWC.
http://www.rolbe.com/alertpay.htm
Also that link is in the FAQ's in the CWC pages. Hope that helps.

blondie said...

ascott,
You have no idea how frustrated I was the first time I looked at it too. All those words and all those links and OH MY !!!
It's unfortunate because I've had a few folks join, then delete their accounts a few days later.
And I'm sure that's why. Cause it IS so confusing and your head needs to work on overload just to get from point A to point B. LOL

Yes my b-day was fun.
Thanks :)

Randy V said...

Ok Judy...I heard you singing and it wasn't bad at all.

I always liked that song and I have heard it on a commercial lately too.

Have a great 4th!

Randy V

Susan P said...

Hi Blondie,

A belated Happy Birthday to you!!

Sounds like you had a pretty good day (other than the cat puke, LOL).

Take care,
Susan P

angelina said...

Hi Blonde, GlobalSurfPro offers a 2.9% income and Centurion Wealth Circle is offering 2% correct ? Which do you recommend to the person who can only afford to join one.Can I make more money from one over the other ?

blondie said...

Hi Randy,
I figured you'd know the song too. We're in the same boat :)

Hey Susan,
And the worst part is, I did it twice. The cat puke thing. My own fault for having brown carpet :(
Thanks for the happy b-day wishes.

Hi angelina,
As much as I love Kent and GlobalSurfPro, if you only have funds to join one, I would definitely suggest Centurion.
The 2% is only an estimate over time but I get the feeling the start of the program will surprise us all. Plus the fact that your $15 will 'cycle' until it reaches $60, which is a 400% ROI.
Watch the Video as it explains the process quite well. Thanks :)

kelly said...

how come cycles wont show till thursday if the site is set to launch tuesday? im confused on that part lol

blondie said...

Official Launch is Wed, July 6th.
Admin will cycle once a day starting Thurs, July 7th.
He'll open for (early)purchases sometime tomorrow to avoid the Wed. rush.
Those purchases won't show in your back office or cycle until Thurs.
That's my understanding :)