Monday, July 11, 2011

CWC's First Pay Day

I am so happy to announce that today is
Centurion Wealth Circle's very first payday and I am one of the happy recipients of a cool $225.00  

Special Thanks to those who followed me into this with their trust and their money. And believe me, I'm re-purchasing a lot too without cashing out in the process, which is building my own positions PLUS helping everyone cycle every day.

Was reading some forum posts about people being hesitant to join or buy into it until they saw 'payment proofs'. Well, I guess that can be expected these days with all the crooks out there. I'm just really happy that I got a chance to meet and chat with Larry before he opened CWC. Gave me the confidence to jump in with both feet and purchase the max. of 10 Tokens during the pre-launch without even blinking an eye. And as you can see, I'm already In Profit!!!
PS, I have some very good promoters on my first level that are bringing in quite a good number of folks. Remember this is a 2 tier bonus commission plan, so even if you are not a good promoter, maybe you can find one or two that are and your downline will surprise you too. Thanks again everyone!
Total members now about 5,700! 


--- Don't forget GlobalSurfPro's Kent is offline for a couple of days since his modem got fried. That's all. Just didn't want to see anyone worry.  


--- Remind me to talk tomorrow about how I've decided to do business in CWC. 
My brain is little toasted right now after looking at a picture of Donald Trump. But that's a story for later after I find out what the real deal is, LOL. I'm not one to spread rumors until I know the facts. 



4 comments:

Petrus said...

Congrats on your payment Blondie and spend it wisely. For this type of payment in A2M you will wait 4month's +. Enjoy!!!

blondie said...

You got that right Petrus, hehe

Thank you, am enjoying it already!

BangkokMike said...

Hi Blondie
You wrote>
"And believe me, I'm re-purchasing a lot too without cashing out in the process,"
I thought the Limit of 10 Tokens in 14 days was still in place
- so how do you do that?
I have been withdrawing - so that half can go back in ASAP in new spots. In fact I just did a withdraw of $23 - so I can get a new $15 spot earning ASAP.
BangkokMike

blondie said...

Good Morning Mike,
There was a limit of 10 new purchases through AP for the first 14 days.
But in your member area, next to your withdraw button, there's also a "reinvest" button.
So you CAN reinvest without having to make a withdraw.
I personally did a little of both that day, Clicked the w/d button and did the 50/50, also clicked the reinvest button and put it all back in for new Tokens.
OK?