Monday, July 25, 2011

The Sky is Falling


 
I am just speechless today. You take a break for a day or two, come back to your normal reading and catching up, and you see that some people think the sky is falling. 
Well, I don't see the sky falling. If it's falling in your backyard, then you were probably part of the cause. I am so disappointed in some of the comments going around about a program that's working exactly the way it said it would!
Of course there is always room for improvement, and I'm sure all suggestions will be considered. But to start posting negative anywhere in public doesn't help any of us in the long run. Sure wish people would think things through a little more and not bite the hand that's trying to feed you. 

--- GlobalSurfPro: 60 days old now and still purring like a kitten. For the life of me, can't understand why the member count is so low. Kent has done a wonderful job with this and we're all very proud of him. Maybe people just don't want to surf anymore. Well it's auto-surf, so it sure is a piece of cake to do. Plus hasn't he added a non-surf to the pot? In any case, I was paid again on Saturday so am a happy camper there still :) 

--- GrandBankClub: got my usual Sunday profit share from Gord at GBC. Rolling rolling rolling, Gord he keeps it rolling, The Club! haha 

--- JSS-Tripler: not much to report other than, everything is up to snuff there too. Daily 2% earnings, fast payments, lots of members blah blah blah. This one is actually going to pay my deductible for the work that needs to be done on my house. Fixing those holes, remember? Big Thanks to all involved!  

--- CenturionWealthCircle: profit continues to be shared among all members. Please remember that this is a profit sharing program and not a guaranteed earning percentage per day. Seems like no matter how many times I repeat those words, people still seem to think something is wrong if they don't cycle all (or any) of their positions each day. 
Larry the Admin has recently changed the two-way cycler to a one-way cycler, which will 'even things out' more. Prior to that, he realized that some were cycling twice in a day whereas others didn't cycle at all. So being the 'let's play fair' kind of guy that he is, he made the change. 
And more changes will be coming I'm sure. We live and learn and fix things as we go. So now it's just a matter of keeping the momentum going and continue to build the program. I'd much rather be part of the solution than part of the problem.

-------
By the way, I don't care about Ad2million any more. Kind of wish people would stop posting comments here about it. It's been over 2 months since I was involved. I spoke my peace, wiped the dirt off my hands, and laid it to rest. I would hope those who got in early when I first announced it made good money. But if you let it ride too long trying to build, you probably didn't. So bottom line, I'm sorry for your loss if you lost. Congrats if you won. But I honestly want to put this out of my life now. Thanks :) 

4 comments:

doomcrew said...

I agree that we all need to calm down and support a site when we get behind it with such a huge amount of members. it makes no sense to bite the hand that can feed us for a year or longer. Kent's site should have 4 or 5 thousand members its that good, maybe its the fact its a surf but people need to realize its got a great percentage daily with longer plans .

blondie said...

Yes agreed about Kent.
They're all good honest sites from where I sit.
But not everyone sees things in color :)

munnymachine said...

Indeed. I guess a lot of folks have no experience with a true revshare, and didn't anticipate the roi getting to this level. Don't they realize that it could last a loooooong time if they would just accept it for what it is? I guess they feel that their expectations outweigh reality somehow. They really need to calm down before they do some real damage. I see folks posting in other threads about "this is so much better than CWC blah blah blah..." They don't get it.
Cheers:)

blondie said...

You're right mm, they don't get it.
It's a shame too cause if they understood how it works, they'd realize their comments are unjust, not to mention shooting themselves in the foot. Ahhhhh